Sector 3 ha rilasciato un nuovo aggiornamento per Raceroom Racing Experience dal peso di circa 1 GB.
L'aggiornamento porta alcuni aggiustamenti, alcune migliorie alla fisica e un miglioramento del BoP per la classe GT2. Inoltre il team continua a lavorare sulle penalità date per eccesso di velocità in pit lane: a causa di un bug riguardante la tolleranza in pit lane (i giocatori potevano entrare senza limitatore e andare qualche km/h oltre il limite di velocità, ndr) gli sviluppatori sono stati costretti a diminuire questa tolleranza. Questa modifica ha generato qualche lamentela a causa delle penalità troppo severe che spesso si sono rilevate ingiuste, e il team sta lavorando per sistemare questo problema. Nel frattempo gli sviluppatori consigliano di adattare la propria tecnica e di fare particolare attenzione in entrata e in uscita di pit lane.
Ecco di seguito il changelog completo
Download size = 1.0 GB
Client version = 0.9.2.17
Client BuildID = 6069362
Dedi version = 70.0.1238
Dedi BuildID = 6025985
Missed from December patch notes: After an exploit had been found with pit lane speed limit tolerances (where players would be seen in the pit lane without the limiter on to gain a small advantage by going slightly above the limit), that tolerance was reduced. This has caused some reports of harsher pit speed penalties, which have felt unfair at times. While we look into improving on those cases, players can seek to adapt and adjust their techniques: be careful to enter the pitlane under the limit and make sure not to turn off the limiter too soon when leaving the pitlane. While driving down a slope, avoid giving your engine too much torque as it will be more likely to cause your car to speed above the limit. (using 1st gear with full throttle is more likely to make you bounce above the limit)
- Fixed Hillclimb stages start phase that failed to hand over control to player
- Fixed a case where certain replay files could fail to load
- Fixed -triScr parameters that could conflict with a prototype for a new interface that is still in development.
- Fixed dedicated server getting stuck in a session when the “Stay in Practice if empty” option was disabled.
- Physics - BMW M4 GT4 - Increased suspension travel
- Physics - Formula RaceRoom 3 - Lowered minimum diffuser operating height
- Physics - Formula RaceRoom U.S. - Increased suspension travel
- Physics - GT2 cars - BOP work to nerf the Audi a bit
- Physics - GT3 cars - Tuned ABS & TC so all cars hold more similar slip ratios while TC & ABS are active. Fixed automatic gearbox that could be spotted failing to downshift under 4th gear.
- Physics - Scirocco Gr2 - Fixed incorrect placement of the fuel cell
- Cars - Audi R8 LMS GT3 Evo - Improved position of hood / bonnet / rear cameras
- Cars - Audi R8 LMS GT4 - Improved visuals of the cockpit data display and LED’s
- Tracks - Bathurst - Fixed an issue with a Pirtek sponsor
- Tracks - Brands Hatch GP - Visual tweaks. Fixed an art material present on the exit of turn 8 that could trigger a lap invalidation.
- Tracks - Portimao - Fixed HUD track maps that were no longer centered
- Tracks - RaceRoom Hillclimb - Fixed HUD track maps that were no longer centered
- Tracks - Sepang - Fixed some cut corridors
- AI - Bathurst - Improved AI behaviour
- AI - Falkenberg - Improved AI behaviour during race starts
- AI - Mantorp - Improved AI behaviour
- AI - Scandinavian Raceway (Anderstorp) - Improved AI behaviour