E' disponibile un nuovo aggiornamento per Raceroom Racing Experience. Con questo nuovo update (dal peso di circa 2 GB) Sector 3 aggiunge al suo simulatore le due vetture della stagione 2020 del DTM.
La stagione 2020 arriva su Raceroom completa di livree, DRS e Push to Pass.
Download size = 2.1 GB
Client version = 0.9.1.6
Client BuildID = 5551351
Dedi version = 67.0.1196
Dedi BuildID = 5551263
- DTM 2020 uses a specific Push to Pass regulation:
One activation per lap for a maximum of 24 race laps.
Push to Pass is not available in the first lap.
Push to Pass is not available to the race leader. (A race leader is determined at the crossing of each track sector and not only at the start/finish line)
Push to Pass is available regardless of the gap to the car in front of you.
- DTM 2020 uses a specific DRS regulation: 3 activations per lap for a maximum number of activations set to half the expected amount of race laps (rounded up). (i.e.: a 18 laps race will give you a maximum of 9 activations, and since you can activate it 3 times per lap, you can run out of DRS within only 3 laps).
DRS is not available in the first lap.
DRS is not available to the race leader. (A race leader is determined at the crossing of each track sector and not only at the start/finish line)
DRS is available regardless of the gap to the car in front of you.
- DTM 2020 Physics evolution after driver feedback.
- DTM 2020 drivers now have real helmets designs and racing suits.
- Physics engine - Added simulation of Anti-Lag System, used in DTM 2020 for now. This comes with specific sound samples triggered under coasting. The system will propagate to relevant cars in future updates.
- Launch Control logic modification - Launch Control will no longer automatically upshift for the player.
- Options menu - Added a toggle for TV Camera tracking lag.
- Shared Memory - Added Pit Stop Minimum Duration and Pit Stop Minimum Duration Time left
- Shared Memory - Added the Incident Point limit before DQ.
- Shared Memory - Removed information from opponents current incident points as it could lead to behavioral change near players close to limit
- Shared Memory - Player’s Incident points suffers from a known issue where it’s not updating properly. It will be fixed soon™
- Sounds - Reduce volume of sound effects from underbody scraping the tarmac, improved their variety.
- Fixed DRS regulation that affected other cars equipped with the system and limited the amount of activations since the last update.
- Formula RaceRoom 90 - Added some backfires that were missing
- Brands Hatch - Updated the track to its 2020 state.
- Circuit Zandvoort - Moved the time attack spawn location further back to better allow reaching of maximum speed.
- Dubai GP & Club - Some track limit adjustments to make it more strict. (Cleared leaderboard laptimes for those)
- Motorland Aragón - AI improvements
- Red Bull Ring - Updated the track to its 2020 state
- Suzuka - Updated the track to its 2020 state