Raceroom Racing Experience: disponibile un nuovo aggiornamento
Sector 3 ha rilasciato un nuovo aggiornamento per Raceroom Racing Experience, dal peso di circa 3GB: l'aggiornamento porta con se miglioramenti alla IA nei circuiti di Chang, Macau, Ningbo e Spa e sistema un bug presente nelle piste di Zandvoort e Zhejiang, dove in alcuni punti si rischiava di precipitare all'interno della mappa.
Download size = 3 GB
Client version = 0.9.3.019
Client BuildID = 7190019
Dedi version = 76.0.1320
Dedi BuildID = 7184930
- DTM 2020 - Cleared leaderboard laptimes following DRS modifications
- DTM 1992 - Added spark emitters
- Hillclimb Icons - Added spark emitters
- Multiplayer - Fixed a case where the client side could sometimes fail to transition to next session
- Multiplayer - Fixed an issue in spectator mode where switching from one camera group to another would fail and switch focus to the car that first joined the server
- Electric Engines - Fixed battery consumption issues as well as some negative torque outputs in certain situations
- HUD - Improvement on projection of nametags above opponent cars, their flickering and their relative position when using non default field of view settings.
- Standing Start - Removed a high tolerance to vehicle movement prior to a standing start that would result in no penalty handed to players jumping the start by a couple meters.
- Bilster Berg - Changed material properties of curbs
- Brands Hatch - Fixed a curb at the exit of turn 1 that could damage suspensions
- Chang ( Buriram ) - AI improvements
- Macau - AI improvements
- Ningbo - AI improvements
- Spa-Francorchamps - AI improvements around the pit entrance of the GP layout
- Zandvoort - Fixed a hole spotted near a rescue vehicle that could see cars falling through the world
- Zhejiang - Fixed a hole spotted in a remote location that could see cars falling through the world