R3E: update con ADAC GT Masters
- By VELOCIPEDE
- 0 comments
- 567 views
- ADAC GT MASTERS 2014 Experience
- ADAC 2014 - BMW Z4 GT3 2014
- ADAC 2014 - Audi R8 LMS Ultra 2014
- ADAC 2014 - McLaren MP4-12C GT3 2014
- ADAC 2014 - Chevrolet Camaro GT3 2014
- ADAC 2014 - Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 2014
- ADAC 2014 - Chevrolet Corvette Z06.R GT3 2014
And various new liveries.
- Fixed an issue where assigning a button wouldn’t override the other functionality that was using the same button.
- Fixed: DTM 2014 – If player has no pit preset, tyre compound selection reverts to “prime” after pit menu overlay is closed
- Fixed: Drive Through Penalty served is displayed after serving a Stop and go penalty.
- Enabled Pit Stops in Multiplayer.
- Enabled Pit Stops in all experiences.
- Added car status toggle in options.
- Fixed certain downloaded ghosts causing a crash when spawned.
- Improved pit waypoint system.
- Fixed an issue where the user landed on the main green orb menu with experience themed text, after changing the language.
- Fixed an issue where split time between drivers would sometimes show bad data for opponent.
- Fixed track texture quality being linked to the car texture quality in graphic settings.
- Fixed an issue where the bangers were still deformed after repairing aero in pit stop.
- Added a check in code that makes sure the physics are definitely loaded for the player car.
- Made the following changes to the wrecker prevention system:
- Going in the wrong direction for more than 3 seconds.
- Standing still for more than 5 seconds
- When resetting the car
- Driving in the correct direction
- Going faster than 20m/s (72km/h)
- No car within 5 meters
Offline (Car reset only):
- Only ghosted when resetting the car
- Unghosted when going faster than 2m/s (7.2km/h) and no car within 5 meters.
- Reduced damage when not using clutch to help with manual clutch shifting.
- Fixed Race session ignoring preferred grid position set in game menu if Practice is ON but Qualify is OFF.
- Fixed an exploit in Qualifying where the player could get an extra qualifying lap if they enter the pits instead of crossing the finish line at session end.
- Corner Markers are now OFF by default in settings.
- Fixed Lap counter in pause menu not always matching the real lap counter.
- Fixed an issue where tyre flex was visible and stretching across the screen when car is on two wheels.
- Improved code flow for initializing controllers and handling ffb restarts.
- Limited the amount of server ping requests that can be active at the same time to 5.
- We now freeze session times if there are no players connected in practice and Qualifying.
- Increased MP server response timeout.
Physics & AI & Camera & Audio:
- McLaren MP4 - Improved external sounds.
- McLaren MP4 – Lowered rear-view camera for better view.
- Honda Civic WTCC 2013 – Fixed Stereo Panning Channel, adjusted cockpit sound.
- Carlsson Judd – Fixed Stereo Panning Channel.
- BMW 635 CSi: Improved overall sounds.
- Made AI on main path not avoid cars in pit exit unless very slow.
- Made AI in pit entry/exit not overtake other cars unless very slow.
- Improved pit stop turn-in speed for low AI skill level.
- Fixed an issue that could cause AI to pit too late.
- Changed AI control timer when exiting pit from 3 to 0.
- Improved general AI behavior on all tracks.
- Chevrolet Camaro GT3 – Fixed issues with rear view and side mirrors.
- BMW M3 E30 – Various art fixes.
- McLaren MP4-12C: Fixed some reflection issues.
- Portimao - Updatedwith new road shader, road bumps and various tweaks and bug fixes.
- Zolder – Various art fixes such as flickering white lines
- RedBull Ring – Various art fixes for shadows.
- Hockenheim – Various art fixes.
- Indianapolis – Various art fixes.
- Nurburgring: Fixed flickering issues on some time of day settings.
- Lakeview Hillclimb: Various art fixes.
- Global: Tweaked shadows. Increased draw distance and limited noise.
- Global: Minor tweaks to car materials. Boost of reflections. Adjusted chrome, increased specular intensity on car and in cockpit.
- Added a discount functionality that pre-calculates the discounts before finalizing the order.
- Added Newsfeed notification settings in profile.
- Newsfeed now shows all FB updates from subscribed fan pages.
- Various optimizations to the store page for better performance.
- Fixed an issue where players could interact with menus outside of their visual representation.
- Fixed not being able to test drive DTM 2014 cars in R3E portal.
- Fixed Leaderboards related stats not updating in profile.
- Fixed Packs not counting the liveries that comes with the cars under liveries.
- Fixed Single Player practice menu showing Leaderboards header on top in all experiences.
- Fixed “Add all to cart” option appearing under user’s profile page.
- Fixed number of opponents not hiding properly in practice mode when selecting a hillclimb track.
- Removed headline/close on all championship splashes.
- Added class icons and link to Car renders in portal to better distinguish cars with same or similar names.
- We now grey out Confirm purchase button until the transaction is actually done to avoid double transactions being sent to Steam.