iRacing S1 2021: rilasciata Patch 4
E' disponibile la Patch 4 della Stagione 1 2021 di iRacing. Tra gli aggiornamenti più importanti abbiamo un primo BoP riguardante le Ferrari 488 GTE e Mercedes AMG GT3 e alcune modifiche riguardanti le auto della NASCAR Cup Series in vista della Daytona 500 che si terrà a metà Febbraio.
Ecco di seguito il changelog completo. Commenti nel topic dedicato
This Patch contains some updates and fixes for the 2021 Season 1 Release.
iRACING UI: (5.06.01)
3D Model Viewer
- - Fixed an issue with the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Chevrolet Silverado not showing a custom spec map correctly.
- - The Replay playback state will now be left alone when a user remains connected to the race server until the session finishes, and the server disconnects from the user.
- - - A new variable, "leavePlaybackAloneAtSessionEnd" has been added to the [Replay] section of the "app.ini" file. Changing this value to 1 from the default (0) will cause the playback state to also be left alone between Session transitions (like going from Qualify to Race).
Audi 90 GTO
- - Fixed an issue where backfires from this vehicle were not appearing at the appropriate location, and were looking distorted.
- - Aerodynamic coefficients have been removed from the garage.
- - Power steering assist, steering ratio, and the display page have been added back to the garage after they had been inadvertently removed.
- - The iRacing setups for World Wide Technology Raceway - Oval and Pocono Raceway have been updated.
Ferrari 488 GTE
- - 2021 Season 1 GTE BoP Adjustment: Aerodynamic downforce has been increased slightly.
- - 2021 Season 1 GT3 BoP Adjustment: Engine power over entire rev range has been increased slightly.
NASCAR Cup Series
- - Vehicle parameters have been adjusted for using the low downforce package while running at Daytona International Speedway - Road Course and NASCAR Road Course.
- - - Downforce has been reduced, and engine cooling has been increased.
NASCAR Gander Outdoors
- - Drafting strength has been reduced.
- - Rollbar camera view has been adjusted slightly.
- - Rear ride heights for opponent cars have been adjusted to improve their look and handling at high banked ovals.
Mount Panorama Circuit
- - Driving line guide has been updated.