F1 2020 Codemasters: disponibile il Performance Update
- By Walker™
- 0 comments
- 250 views
Come annunciato qualche giorno fa ecco che viene reso disponibile il Performance Update che porta F1 2020 alla versione 1.12 (contrariamente a quanto indicato qualche giorno fa).
L'update porta le tanto attese modifiche alle prestazioni dei team, aggiornamenti alle livree e alle tute e alcuni fix sia per il single player che per il multiplayer. Di seguito il changelog completo
F1® 2020 PATCH NOTES - v1.12
Patch 1.12 is out now on PC, Xbox and PS4 and will be out on Google Stadia very soon.
- Vehicle performance has been updated based on real-life performance (additional details below).
- Livery updates for Ferrari and Red Bull.
- Team-wear updates for Mercedes, Ferrari, Red Bull and McLaren.
- Fixed an exploit in time trial and events caused by entering and fast-forwarding an instant replay.
- Fixed an issue that caused a colour mis-match between sponsors on suits, helmets and car liveries on PS4 Pro.
- Fixed an issue that caused the McLaren race-suit to appear broken for the player character in Driver Career.
- Fixed a progression issue in My Team.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer that allowed the player to start a flying lap in qualifying when there is not enough time left in the session.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer that stopped corner-cutting penalties being applied when quitting and re-joining a race after a formation lap.
- Improved texture quality on several customisation items.
- Addressed an FPS issue when re-joining a race
- Title stability improvements.
Season Performance Rebalance
- Racing Point performance improved.
- Ferrari performance decreased.
- Alfa Romeo performance decreased.
- Haas performance decreased.
My Team Power Unit selection stats and prices remain unchanged so as not to unfairly upset the balance of the player’s experience.
We also have some livery updates with this patch and you can see a few of them below:
- We’ve updated Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas’s helmets.
- Ferrari’s livery has been updated too
- Red Bull Racing’s sponsors and team wear have been tweaked.