F1 2017 Codemasters: patch v1.10 disponibile su Steam
- By VELOCIPEDE
- 0 comments
- 1,168 views
Codemasters ha appena rilasciato una nuova patch ufficiale per la versione PC del suo F1 2017 (come al solito le release PS4 ed XBox saranno aggiornate nei prossimi giorni). L'update porta il gioco alla nuova versione 1.10, correggendo vari bug, che trovate elencati qui di seguito.
Hi everyone, we're currently working on patch 1.10. Below are the patch notes as they stand and information on when we plan to release this patch. I will update this thread as new information becomes available. This patch has now gone live on PC and PS4, and we're expecting the Xbox One patch in the coming days.
- Safety Car - Fixed the falling too far back system so it will no longer give penalties incorrectly.
- Safety Car - Lapped cars will no longer be able to overtake cars that have lapped them.
- Fixed a bug that meant players could be disqualified when someone behind them did a jump start and drove through them while ghosted.
- Increased the terminal damage threshold from ~7m/s to 15m/s. (The terminal damage threshold is the speed below which you cannot terminally damage your car). 15 metres per second is ~33.5 miles per hour and ~54km/h.
- Fixed a minor graphical issue on the Ray Ban sponsor on the Ferrari.
- Added Xbox One X support. This includes 4K support, 60hz mirrors, upgraded car reflections, shadow filtering and texture filtering.
- Fixed a bug that caused the delta to stop working during a virtual safety car period.
- Fixed a bug that could cause cars to become desynchronised during multiplayer sessions.
- A red “disconnected” cross icon is now displayed next to the name of any player who has not sent network information recently to warn you that there is a connectivity issue.