Dirt Rally 2.0: disponibile update 1.9 con supporto Oculus SDK
- By Walker™
- 0 comments
- 454 views
Come già preannunciato in questo articolo è arrivato l'update 1.9 con il tanto atteso supporto per Oculus SDK su Steam. Grazie a questo update infatti sarà possibile lanciare il gioco da Steam in modalità Oculus VR. Per le varie discussioni fate riferimento a questo topic del forum
Ecco di seguito il changelog completo dal forum Codemasters
Version 1.9 - October 1, 2019
- Added files for Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi in preparation of DLC release on October 8th.
- Added files for Peugeot 206 Rally in preparation of DLC release on October 22nd.
- Added files for Volkswagen Golf Kitcar in preparation of DLC release on October 22nd.
- New feature: Broadcast Mode (Beta). Players can now spectate others in Multiplayer Lobbies.
- New camera angle: "Dashboard"
- Added "Launch DiRT Rally 2.0 in Oculus VR Mode" command to Steam version.*
- Adjusted default Chaperone setup by forcing Seated Mode.
- Improved readability of various UI elements.
- Made various improvements to reduce stutter during head movement.
- Resolved multiple triggers relating to audio cutting out mid-Stage.
- Resolved issue where turbo blow-off sounds were not playing when players released the throttle.
- Added "Handbrake Deadzone" and "Handbrake Saturation" options to Advanced Input Settings.
- Added ability to "restart" My Team career by resetting player inventories.
- Resolved issue where selling an upgraded car would not show the correct amount of Credits refunded.
- AI Challenges: Resolved issue where AI drivers would score double points after player recovers from Terminal Damage.
- Custom: Added ability to autofill an Event with all available routes for a chosen Location.
- Historic: Resolved issue where retiring from an event would mark current Championship as "Completed".
- Modified AI behaviour when taking the final corner at Estering, Germany.
- General stability improvements and minor bug fixes throughout title.
Version 1.10 is in development and is expected to release around October 29.
* Launching DiRT Rally 2.0 in Oculus VR mode (Steam) currently applies the same graphics settings as in 2D Mode.
This is set to be updated in Version 1.10. In the meantime we recommend you review your graphics settings when playing in Oculus VR Mode.