Dirt Rally 2.0: disponibile update 1.10
- By Walker™
- 0 comments
- 681 views
Tramite un post sul suo forum Codemasters ha rilasciato il changelog dell'update 1.10 per DIRT Rally 2.0. Tanti i fix, ma soprattutto abbiamo l'annuncio di 3 nuovi stage in arrivo prossimamente: Jamsa (Finlandia) in arrivo il 5 Novembre, Killarney International Raceway (Sudafrica) in arrivo il 19 Novembre e Lydden Hill (Regno Unito) in arrivo il 3 Dicembre
Per i commenti fate riferimento al topic dedicato
Di seguito il changelog
October 30, 2019
- New Location: Jämsä, Finland - Available November 5 (Season 3)
- New Location: Killarney International Raceway, South Africa - Available November 19 (Season 4)
- New Location: Lydden Hill, UK - Available December 3 (Season 4)
- New Liveries: Season 3, Stage 3 - Available November 5 (Season 3)
- New Liveries: Season 4, Stage 1 - Available December 3 (Season 4)
- Optimised overall SteamVR performance, to match that of Oculus SDK.
- Reassigned Oculus SDK preset graphics settings, to use VR config file (same file used by SteamVR in previous versions).
Microsoft Store PC version:
- Added ability to change game language.
- New Achievement: Finnesse - Roll your car and continue in Finland.
- New Achievement: Flying Finn - Get airborne 100 times in Finland.
- New Achievement: Greece Lightning - Win an Event in Greece by over a minute with Hardcore Damage enabled.
- New Achievement: Have a Break - Buy a Kitcar.
- Past & Present: Resolved issue where Achievement would not unlock when a player retires from the final Event.
- Ribadelles, Spain: Adjusted sunset time on loading screen.
- Ribadelles, Spain: Corrected specific pace note in Italian language.
- Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi: Adjusted various Track Reset lines
(note: Leaderboards will be reset for this Location during update rollout).
- Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi: Resolved issue where black boxes were appearing behind cars at Dusk.
- Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi: Made numerous minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Estering, Germany: Added spotter callout reminder for final lap, if the player has not yet taken their Joker.
- Powys, Wales: Resolved issue where dust-based visual effects were not appearing when player rejoined track.
- BMW M2 Competition: Added ability to repair Turbo components in My Team.
- Peugeot 206 Rally: Added exhaust flame visual effects.
- Volkswagen Golf Kitcar: Updated exhaust audio.
- Added ability to disable post-Stage comments at Finish Line.
- Resolved issue where audio was missing from internal camera views in Time Trial.
- Resolved issue where podium crowd audio was too quiet after winning Rallycross Finals.
- Added ability to use Trackside cameras.
- Added ability to select a specific player to spectate and follow through multiple Stages/Races.
- Made numerous minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Added UI indicator to show if a Championship has enabled Hardcore Damage setting.
- Added UI indicator to show if a Championship has enabled Force Cockpit Camera setting.
- Added UI indicator to show if a Championship has enabled Allow Assists setting.
- Ensured that Handbrake Deadzone and Handbrake Saturation settings work correctly across all game modes.
- Added input reporting slider for when players are configuring handbrake settings.
- Corrected UI display of Staff members in My Team after a player resets their RaceNet data.
- Made several minor bug-fixes throughout title.
- Made several minor stability improvements throughout title.
Version 1.11 is in development and is expected to release around December 10.