DiRT Rally 2.0 aggiornato con il supporto ad Oculus VR !
- By VELOCIPEDE
- 0 comments
- 435 views
L'attesa degli appassionati di rally è finalmente terminata: la Codemasters ha finalmente rilasciato la nuova patch ufficiale v1.7 per il suo DiRT Rally 2.0 che, fra le varie novità, porta con sè anche l'attesissimo supporto per i visori Oculus VR, per ora utilizzabili obbligatoriamente tramite Steam VR.
Codemasters® is delighted to confirm that the long-awaited DiRT Rally 2.0™ VR upgrade is out now on PC. DiRT Rally 2.0, complete with VR, is available on the Oculus Store* and via Steam as a free update. Players who purchase the Oculus edition will receive five exclusive car liveries and be able to compete in special daily, weekly and monthly challenges.
Patch Notes: Version 1.7 of DiRT Rally 2.0
- Added support for OpenVR (Steam version only)
- New Location: DirtFish (Test Drive only)
- New Livery: DirtFish – SUBARU WRX STI NR4
- New Livery: DirtFish – Opel Adam R2
- New Livery: DirtFish – Ford Fiesta OMSE SuperCar Lites
- New Livery: DirtFish – BMW E30 M3 Evo Rally
- New Livery: Per-Inge Walfridsson – Lancia Stratos
- Resolved issue where negative times were being displayed on Leaderboards.
- Tyre compound choice will no longer reset to Medium after every Stage.
- Added support for more scheduling options when setting up Club Championships.
- Added Turbocharger audio to Lancia Delta S4 (Rally).
- Resolved texture error on Ford Escort RS Cosworth.
- Resolved texture error with bonnet underside on Citroën C3 R5.
- Resolved issue with Porsche 911 RGT Rally Spec’s brake lights not working.
- Improved appearance of ŠKODA Fabia Rally (Up to 2000cc) tail lights and spoiler.
- Bikernieki, Latvia – Corrected grid slot ordering for Rallycross Heats
- Bikernieki, Latvia – Resolved issue where starting lights would not activate.
- Bikernieki, Latvia – Resolved collision issue with specific rumble strip.
- Łęczna County, Poland – Improved lighting effects on grass.
- Łęczna County, Poland – Corrected time of sunset from 04:16 to 18:55.
- Resolved issue where Engine Upgrades 5 and 6 for Peugeot 205 T16 Rallycross were inverted.
- Resolved issue where ghost targets were not tracking correctly on Stage progress bars.
- Made fixes to certain issues preventing “Adaptable” from unlocking.
- Portuguese – Correction to text translation of “Hard Tyres”.
- German – Correction to text message for when users load a Tuning Setup.
- Spanish – Corrected co-driver callouts for certain turns on Polish stages.
- Added official support for Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2 (AO) on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- General stability improvements and minor bug fixes throughout the game.
And finally, some updates on hot topics within the DiRT community:
- There are no plans to add PlayStation VR support to DiRT Rally 2.0.
- Issues where audio cuts out mid-Stage are currently being worked on and should be resolved in a future update.
- Issues where Tuning Setups revert to default when taking part in Club Events are are currently being worked on and are expected to be resolved in the next update (1.8).