Automobilista by Reiza Studios v1.5.13 disponibile
- By VELOCIPEDE
- 0 comments
- 934 views
Dopo un lungo silenzio, il team Reiza Studios torna ad aggiornare il suo ottimo Automobilista. La nuova release 1.5.13, oltre a numerosi bugfix e migliorie, ci mette a disposizione il nuovo tracciato Goiania External Ring ed una versione migliorata di Imola, inoltre prepara l'arrivo di una ulteriore build attesa a breve che porterà con sè nuove vetture. Per commenti e problemi fate riferimento a questo topic del forum dedicato.
Automobilista v1.5.13 is now out - includes Goiania External Ring & updated Imola!
V1.5.13 features a bunch minor fixes and updates that have been compiled since the last release, in preparation for the release of new cars in the coming weeks.
Below is the changelog for v1.5.11 -> V1.5.13:
- Fixed UI bug that could allow reset tire sets / track progression / tire wear / fuel wear mid session
- Fixed AI not going out of garage when tire sets UI option is set to "Default"
- Corrected conflicting IDs in Drift tracks
- Made windowed mode default to borderless
- Added various fixes to drift score calculation
- Added multiple race setting to Dedi Toll
- "Look for XInput devices" is now defaulted to off to avoid long loading times (will reset for all users to default)
- Fixed bug where running multiplayer in spectator mode would cause single player to default to TV trackside camera
- Further tweaks to default settings in dedicated server (Max Data Client minimum 128 kbps)
- Added new Extreme SimRacing branding to tracks and various car skins
- Goiania: Added external ring layout
- Imola: Updated to 2018 modifications & added night time lighting
- MCR: Added headlights and brakelights for night time racing
Logitech G29 / G920 users: Support for auto rotation is on a dedicated Beta Branch labeled LogitechG29. Further instructions as to how to switch to a beta branch here.
If you experience any issues running the game following the update, it´s worth running a Steam Integrity Check to make sure all files have been added / updated correctly.