Assetto Corsa Competizione: nuovo update alla versione 1.0.6
- By VELOCIPEDE
- 27 comments
- 2,349 views
La Kunos Simulazioni ha appena rilasciato il nuovo update 1.0.6 del suo Assetto Corsa Competizione, come potete leggere qui sotto, sono numerosi i bugfix ed anche varie le migliorie apportate al simulatore in vari ambiti: stabilità, interfaccia del menu, multiplayer e sistema del Rating, oltre ad alcuni ritocchi alla fisica.. I servers dedicati di DrivingItalia sono stati aggiornati alla nuova build.
Dear #ACCompetizione racers, the v1.0.6 update is live on Steam! Restart your Steam client in order to detect the update!
- Fixed a potential crash when resuming career and championship.
- Added first implementation of blue flags during qualifications.
- Tweaked MP highlights to avoid unnecessary out-of-track highlights.
- Sprint Race driver assignment now matches real-life rules. (Drivers are designated to Q1, Q2, R1, and R2 based on license).
- Added chat window on Multiplayer menu screens.
- Fixed a bug where the player could remain stuck in the podium animation sequence when using VR.
- Fixed wrong default tyre set when opening MFD pitstop page without going to setup before the session.
- Fixed MFD not updating in non-interactive phases.
- Removed engine repair option from MFD.
- Relocated "lock to horizon" setting from video settings to view/camera settings page.
- Now possible to save driver profile with a blank nickname.
- All setup strategies start from 0 litres of fuel instead of 2.
- MFD now correctly shows 0 fuel to add from pit strategy.
- Player now receives alert of pitlane speeding in real time, not at the end of the pitlane.
- Disabled an obsolete PP effect that resulted in heavy GPU load in the user interface with ultra-high resolutions.
- Pit window message now includes a timer with time left until it closes.
- Reworked audio bank loading logic.
- Reworked pitlane audio listener priority.
- Improved exterior and blow-off valve sounds for Ferrari 488 GT3
- Volume level minor tweaks
RATING & MULTIPLAYER:
- Server admins can assign a free formation lap (without limiter) via /manual start during the wait time.
- Private servers can set up a full formation lap via "shortFormationLap": 0 in the settings.json.
- "Setup" cannot be selected as Spectator.
- Fixed Pit MFD page not always visible in driver swap scenarios.
- Improved timing accuracy in driver swap scenarios.
- Session overtime will now be skipped in more clever ways.
- Fixed HUD disappearing under certain circumstances.
- Fixed Mercedes-AMG GT3 excessive fuel consumption.
- Fixed setup UI showing excessive blistering and graining values.
- Fixed aggressive setup selection for Porsche GT3 at Nurburgring.
- Fixed Mercedes GT3 brands hatch aggressive setup TC, ABS and ECU values.
- Bentley 2018 ECU is not zero-based (starts from 1).
- Porsche 991 GT3 R ECU maps between wet and aggressive setup corrected (now inverted)