Assetto Corsa Competizione aggiornato alla build 1.0.5
- By VELOCIPEDE
- 3 comments
- 6,141 views
La Kunos Simulazioni, dopo una fase di testing, ha rilasciato pubblicamente via Steam per Assetto Corsa Competizione la nuova build che porta il simulatore dedicato al campionato Blancpain GT alla versione 1.0.5, con varie migliorie e numerosi bugfix.
I servers dedicati di DrivingItalia sono stati aggiornati alla nuova release e vi ricordiamo anche il nuovo torneo estivo GT World Challenge, che partirà martedi prossimo ed ha già raggiunto i 15 iscritti.
Dear #ACCompetizione racers, the v1.0.5 update is live on Steam! Restart your Steam client in order to detect the update!
- Potential fix for failure to start the game with a particular combination of characters in the username.
- Added logs for autosave replay issue.
RATING & MULTIPLAYER:
- Minor changes to the server ping system.
- Fixed CP servers memorizing disconnected users in certain situations.
- Added 2nd results json file (via dumpLeaderboards) that contains more information.
- Enabled Lumirank display in Multiplayer.
- (Slightly) reduced amount of necessary netcode packets, especially while other cars are changing setups.
- Fixed server trying to connect to the secondary lobby backend first.
- Race weekend resets now reset the track grip as intended again.
- Added configuration option "randomizeTrackWhenEmpty".
- Added "forceEntryList" option for non-public servers.
- Fixed "maxClientsOverride" not working as indented, including the calculation for spectator slots left on busy servers.
- Improved "/next" admin command, which now always forces the end of the session instead of skipping to the next one.
- Race weekend simulation now allows to chain sessions, so the weather and track condition will just carry over.
- CP Servers will now chain the Qualifying session into the Race session, so the starting conditions are well known.
- Teleports of own car will now re-focus it in the last drivable camera.
- The initial CP Rating (until a certain amount of races/positions have been completed) changed. Winning points will move the CP Rating more directly to the target, while losing only gives a comparably tiny progress.
- Improved backend stability, moved one in-memory cache layer to hard disk.
- Server now creates the required folders if necessary.
- The Pitstop MFD can now be used in FP and Q while driving in a team, allowing swaps in all session types.
- Updated Server Admin Handbook v2 to cover: "Custom cars", "overrideCarModelForCustomCar", "customCar"; "forceEntryList"; "randomizeTrackWhenEmpty"
- Fixed setup and timing serialization in driver swap situations. The car taking over should now be able to use the Pitstop MFD as intended.
- Fixed tyre wear incorrectly resetting in pit stops.
- Fixed issues with rebinding an existing control and saving presets.
- Audio scale improvements.
- Fixed Mercedes engine damage raising too much at engine limiter. Additional damage tweaks for Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracán and BMW M6.
- Fixed Honda NSX too high fuel consumption.
- Honda NSX AI tweaks.
- Fixed missing Porsche aggressive Nurburgring setup.
- Fixed astroturf grip level at some locations on Spa.
- Improved AI movement when they are on the outside