rFactor 2: Flat6 Series mod v4.0 by Enduracers
- By VELOCIPEDE
- 0 comments
- 950 views
Il noto modding team Enduracers ha appena rilasciato per rFactor 2 la nuova versione aggiornata 4.0 del suo già apprezzatissimo Flat6 Series Mod, che ci permette di simulare il combattuto monomarca che si disputa con le Porsche GT3 Cup. La nuova release porta con sè svariate migliorie e novità, come ad esempio l'implementazione della grafica in DirectX 11, le ultime features relative alla pioggia, ma anche un update fisico dedicato alle gomme.
EnduRacers Modding Team & Gentlemen Racers are pleased to provide to you the Flat6 Series rF2 build 4.00 ! The build includes a complete graphic refresh, including the step into DX11 shaders. The team has implemented all the rain features, recently released by Studio 397, together with the animated windscreen wiper. Some other graphic updates have been included, such as blurred rims and a new headlights rendering. The team used this opportunity to add in this build a physic update for all the cars, with in particular the introduction of CPM tires technology. This modification has driven an update of all cars defaut setups, so please be carefull with your current setups before making some feedbacks.
Don't forget to read carefully the instructions to install and setup correctly the mod.
Flat6 Series rF2 - build 4.00
* GRAPHICS : Updated bodywork shader to DX11 technology.
* GRAPHICS : Updated headlights rendering.
* GRAPHICS : Added rain rendering technology for bodywork.
* GRAPHICS : Added rain rendering technology for windshield and windows.
* GRAPHICS : Added animated wiper.
* GRAPHICS : Added blurred rims (for all types).
* PHYSICS : Integration of CPM tires (Slick & Rain, around 90°C usage temperature for Slicks) adapted from S397 reference tires.
* PHYSICS : Inertia adjusted (based on inertia used by S397).
* PHYSICS : Suspension geometry adjsuted (to fix the FFB blank in the center of the steering wheel).
* PHYSICS : Aero minor adjustements.
* PHYSICS : Brakes power/settings adjusted (now you can adjust brake pressure like S397 cars).
* PHYSICS : Steering ratio adjusted (done like S397 cars).
* PHYSICS : Antirolbars value adjusted (to be aligned to the rFactor2 S397 physics directives).
* PHYSICS : FFB power adjusted (FFB Upgrades removed, use FFB Multiplier in game to adjust if needed).
* PHYSICS : Fuel Tank position adjusted (to match to *ForceDistrib S397 mechanisms).
* PHYSICS : Tire wear curves adjusted.
* PHYSICS : Default setup adjusted.
* PHYSICS : AI performance adjusted.
* PHYSICS : Cockpit position adjusted (compliant with flat screen & VR).
* PHYSICS : Seat front maximum position value adjusted for triple screens users.
* PHYSICS : Upgrade autoblip removed (the real car don't have autoblip).
* Flat6 Series rF2 STEAM WORKSHOP : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/…
* Flat6 Series rF2 build 4.00 rfcmp : https://mega.nz/…
* Flat6 Series rF2 build 4.00 rfcmp : http://www.mediafire.com/…/6cdrfvnrjlzo…/ER_F6rF2-v400.rfcmp