rFactor 2: FIA GT3 by Apex v0.88
- By VELOCIPEDE
- 0 comments
- 1,071 views
Il team Apex Modding ha rilasciato per rFactor 2 la nuova versione aggiornata 0.88 del suo interessante FIA GT3 Mod. Oltre ai consueti bugfix e migliorie generali, questa release del progetto ci mette a disposizione due nuove vetture, ovvero la 799 RGT3 e la Corvette Z06.
- added the 799 RGT3 and corvette Z06 , those two cars are converted model of our rfactor1 mod ,so 3d models are of lower quality compared to SLS.
- sounds for Porsche are actually quite good. With Vette, they are unfortunatelly a bit worse. We are looking for better sources for samples.
- all cars have updated tyres,
- by default, gear ratios are locked to homologated pairs but we included an upgrade which unlocks all available ratios,
- steering lock is locked but for people with wheels with rotation range of 270 degrees and lower, we provided an upgrade allowing to set steering lock between 10 and 14 degrees in 0.1 deg. steps by steps.
- engine heating and other "minor" things are not yet updated,
- AI tyres are also updated, but we still don't like 799R, at least not as much as Corvette or SLS.
- updated sls sfx file (thanks Valter Cardoso and Jamezinho )
- 799R has rather high default camber and right now it doesn't work well so we suggest you to lower it (to less negative), almost to minimum actually. we think, range -2.5 to -3.0 front and -2.0 to -2.5 degrees rear works the best right now.