rFactor 2: Endurance Series v1.0 by Enduracers
- By klo-che
- 0 comments
- 551 views
MOD - FEATURES
* Graphics : High fidelity 3D models, with high definition cockpits.
* Graphics : Hundred's of real paints reproduced for each cars.
* Graphics : Highly improved car materials, reflections, lightnings and shadings.
* Graphics : Animated car driver, with high definition 3D Helmet.
* Graphics : Cars details with backfire, headlights with lens flares, deformable tyres.
* Graphics : Specific mod UI, to be downloaded and installed separately.
* Physics : Accurate car physics, created in collaboration with Gentlemen Racers physics team, with help from real teams and drivers.
* Physics : Up to date rF2 physics features for all cars.
* Sounds : Accurate and detailed sounds for all cars and engines.
* Sounds : Up to date rF2 sounds features for all cars.
MOD - WORK IN PROGRESS (not included in build 1.00)
* Dynamic dirt on cars.
* Tire new CPM model.
* Damage fine tuning (Not correctly yet implemented in rF2).
* Animated wipers in cockpit (Not correctly yet implemented in rF2).
* Heat effects.
MOD - INFORMATIONS
* Endurance Series rF2 MOD Information : http://www.enduracers.com/esrf2.html
* Endurance Series rF2 MOD Installation : http://www.enduracers.com/downloads_esrf2.html
* The cars has been beta tested on several hardware and driving wheels brands (Logitech G25/27/DFGT, Thrustmaster T300/T500, Fanatec ClubSport) and is calibrated to work with all.
* If needed you can adjust FFB power using the FFB Upgrade in game tuning options of the car.
CAR PHYSICS - INFORMATIONS
* Tires wear on standard tracks : 1h SOFT, 2h MEDIUM, 3h HARD.
* BOOST is available on all cars (But not yet feature FuelMixture wich is in progress for next build).
* Traction Control is available on GTE & P2 cars.
UPGRADES - INFORMATIONS
* It's recomanded to open the Upgrades (via TUNNING of the ShowRoom) for each cars.
* There are graphical upgrades like customised mirrors for unique display screens, and physics upgrades to adjust the FFB power.
SETTINGS - INFORMATIONS
* Think about checking and adjusting your FFB Minimum Torque in the Controls Setting panel in the game. Increase it until you get light ocillations to avoid the low force in the middle gap.