Fanatec presenta il ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2018
- By VELOCIPEDE
- 3 comments
- 1,148 views
La Fanatec ci mostra oggi il suo nuovo ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2018, ovvero il volante ufficiale con licenza Formula 1 2018. E' già possibile acquistarlo in edizione limitata ad Euro 349,95 oppure standard (come vedete dalle foto una versione semplificata con meno pulsanti) per Euro 249,95, ma vi sarà consegnato, salvo imprevisti, solo a fine Gennaio 2019. Il nuovo nuovo ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2018 sarà compatibile con tutte le basi Fanatec, incluse naturalmente le nuovissime Podium Series direct drive. Per commenti e discussioni fate riferimento a questo topic del forum dedicato.
Fanatec today revealed details of their first Formula 1™ licensed products, including a limited edition, second generation ClubSport Formula steering wheel. Celebrating Fanatec’s recent partnership with Formula 1™ as Official Supplier of the F1™ Esports Series, the new ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® 2018 represents the start of a long-term hardware commitment to the legendary motorsport series.
The ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® 2018 incorporates a long list of improvements and new features, along with an eye-catching new shape and finish.
Officially licensed by Formula 1™
The new 5mm thick carbon fibre front plate features a new cutaway design inspired by the latest Formula 1™ technology. Sporting golden weave and golden accents, this steering wheel is strictly limited to 2000 units.
Fanatec innovation at your fingertips.
Take control of the ultimate racing machines using the most feature-packed steering wheel Fanatec has ever developed. Multi-position switches, rocker switches, 11 buttons, and rotary thumb encoders are ergonomically positioned for making fast, intuitive adjustments to your vehicle while you drive. New multi-colour RevLEDs and multi-colour FlagLEDs display important information such as engine RPM, optimal shift point, tyre slip, fuel level, or incoming radio.
Upgradeable to Podium-spec paddle shifters.
The adjustable, metal paddle shifters of the ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2018 can be easily exchanged for the Podium Advanced Paddle Module, which adds a dual clutch paddle system and magnetic shifters.
The ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® 2018 will be available for pre-order on Black Friday 2018 (November 23rd) for 349.95€, with Black Friday units limited to just 500.
- F1 style steering wheel with a compact diameter of 27 cm for fast movements and reactions
- Officially licensed by Formula 1™
- Durable construction made of metal and carbon fibre
- 5 mm solid carbon fibre front plate with golden accents
- Grips made of genuine Italian made Alcantara®. This material is easy to clean and provides sensational grip
- Steering wheel weight: approx. 1245 g (subject to production changes)
- 11 Buttons plus two paddle shifter buttons with ultra-reliable switches
- Two rocker switches
- Two 12-way multi-position switches
- Analogue joystick to look around in the cockpit or to map with any other axis
- 7-way FunkySwitch™ to change settings: Turn left; turn right; move left, right, up and down; push (active in Tuning Menu and compatible with any PC game)
- Two thumb encoders well-reachable while driving without releasing the grips
- Two vibration motors integrated with the grips, controllable through wheel Tuning Menu (SHO) or by game through Fanatec SDK
- Revolution LED bar (RevLEDs) with nine multi-colour LEDs to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Two flag LED bars (FlagLEDs) with three multi-colour LEDs each to indicate tyre slip, fuel level, incoming radio as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- White status LED
- 1" 128x64 OLED display to show telemetry data like speed or gear as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Tuning functions with OLED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- Adjustable and detachable paddle shifters completely made of metal. Adjust angle, distance to rim and travel of the paddles
- Shifter paddles are easily upgradable to PODIUM Advanced Paddle Module (optional)
- Racing style button caps included