Fanatec lancia il preordine del Podium Racing Wheel per Playstation 4
- By VELOCIPEDE
- 3 comments
- 819 views
Dopo la delusione con l'annuncio del ritardo a fine aprile della versione per PC del Podium Racing Wheel direct drive, a causa di gravi problemi elettrici, la tedesca Fanatec lancia il preordine dello stesso prodotto ma in versione per Playstation 4, che sarà disponibile (in teoria), sempre per la fine di aprile. Il Fanatec Podium Racing Wheel direct drive è in preordine da subito al prezzo di 1,499.95€ ed oltre alla base include anche il nuovo volante con licenza Formula 1. Questo modello, oltre ad essere esplicitamente creato per PS4 con licenza, funziona anche con il PC.
Ci poniamo però a questo punto due domande: la tempistica di fine aprile, visti i problemi della versione per PC, sarà rispettata dalla Fanatec ? Ma soprattutto, può avere senso spendere per un volante ben sei volte di più che per comprare la stessa console da utilizzare ?
It's finally here! The first ever Direct Drive on PS4™! Take your racing experience to the ultimate level with the Fanatec Podium Racing Wheel F1® - Officially Licensed for PS4™
Pre-order now https://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/racing-wheels/podium-racing-wheel-f1-officially-licensed-for-ps4.html?fbclid=IwAR2OpN7gKb_SOF6mpelPFDTQYjLesIFy3NnmBM6aTK9bPzHEhvoa9uBn8S0
- Officially licensed by Formula 1™.
- Officially licensed for PlayStation 4™.
- F1®-style steering wheel with a compact diameter of 27 cm for fast movements and reactions.
- Durable construction made of metal and carbon fibre.
- 5 mm solid carbon fibre front plate with blue accents.
- Grips made of genuine Italian made Alcantara®. This material is easy to clean and provides sensational grip.
- Steering wheel weight: approx. 1245 g (subject to production changes).
- 11 buttons with ultra-reliable switches.
- Two rocker switches.
- Two 12-way multi-position switches.
- Analogue joystick to look around in the cockpit or to map with any other axis.
- 7-way FunkySwitch™ to change settings: Turn left; turn right; move left, right, up and down; push (active in Tuning Menu and compatible with any PS4 game).
- Two thumb encoders well-reachable while driving without releasing the grips.
- Two vibration motors integrated with the grips, controllable through wheel Tuning Menu (SHO) or by game through Fanatec SDK.
- Revolution LED bar (RevLEDs) with nine multi-color LEDs to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point as games program through the Fanatec SDK.
- Two flag LED bars (FlagLEDs) with three multi-color LEDs each to indicate tyre slip, fuel level, incoming radio as games program through the Fanatec SDK.
- 1" 128x64 OLED display to show telemetry data like speed or gear as games program through the Fanatec SDK.
- Tuning functions with OLED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details).
- PODIUM Advanced Paddle Module pre-installed, featuring F1®-style dual clutch paddles and dual magnetic shifters plus two additional magnetic paddles.
- Racing style button caps included.
- PS4-compatible direct drive wheel base.
- Custom-designed servo motor optimised for racing simulator applications.
- Outrunner-type motor achieves outstanding peak torque of 20Nm, matching the torque output in most real race cars using power steering.
- Holding torque is not less than 15Nm even under heavy use in a race.
- Motor acceleration and speed remains at the highest level, even with heavy steering wheels.
- Ultra-low torque ripple ensures minimal mechanical distractions and the same smooth experience as in a belt driven wheel.
- Wireless data and power to all Fanatec steering wheels to enable unlimited rotation of the steering wheel.
- Integrated 2.7” 256x64 resolution OLED display with advanced telemetry features for real-time motor and force feedback data such as power output, FFB clipping and more.
- Upgraded Fanatec Tuning Menu
Five presets for different games and applications
- Steering lock
- FFB Strength
- Drift mode
- Force Effect Intensity
- The integrated electronics and highest quality components ensure ultra-low latency, providing immediate feedback from racing simulators.
- Fully certified with CE, FCC, C-Tick, ROHS and all other certificates required by law, ensuring that this product does not interfere with other electronic devices.
- Torque Key allows user to lock/unlock the full performance of the wheel base.
- Choose from a growing selection of Fanatec steering wheels in many different styles and price/quality levels.
- Firmware can be updated with new features.
- Motor driver firmware can also be updated.
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate.
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel.
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles (should not be used in combination with Advanced Paddle Module) and other optional accessories.
- Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake.
- All-Aluminium housing featuring unique carbon fibre panels with blue accents.
- Supports Fanatec 3-hole mounting pattern (bottom mounting) and side mounting. Hard mounting to a cockpit is highly recommended due the high amount of torque.
- Automotive grade Quick Release system with rubber damper for zero flex and movement between the steering wheel and wheel base.
- Standard 2 year warranty.