CSL Elite Series by Fanatec
- By VELOCIPEDE
- 0 comments
- 488 views
Therefore the CSL products are 100% Fanatec and state-of-the-art!
You can find the full description on our webshop or in the press release but here are the highlights of the new base and the new pedals. Both products are sold separately and of course they are compatible to most previous Fanatec equipment.
CSL Elite Wheel Base
- Super strong and fast brushless servo motor which delivers 6 NM on the steering axis
- Single belt drive unit with just one belt between axis and motor
- Automotive grade QR system and compatibility to all Fanatec CSL or ClubSport steering wheels
- 1080° of rotation. Good for drifting
- Rev Lights integrated on the base
- Strong table clamp integrated
- 2 shifter ports plus handbrake port. There are CSL Shifters and handbrake also coming up next
CSL Elite Pedals and CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit
- Solid full metal construction
- Basic set comes with two pedals but with the optional Loadcell Kit you add a loadcell brake and transform the former brake pedal into a clutch pedal.
- Great brake feeling even on the basic set as it comes with a strong metal spring and a PU foam damper/spring
- The loadcell brake pedal is actually a big loadcell. The whole arm is the sensor and it measures pedal pressure of up to 90kg. Of Course you can adjust the brakeforce during gameplay.
- Travel and stiffness of the LC brake can be easily and quickly adjusted without the need of tools
- You can choose between 3 surfaces for your pedal plates. Blank metal, rubber or a sandpaper anti-skid patch
My team has worked a long time and very hard to bring those products to the market. I am very proud of them and also my thanks goes to the feedback of all testers and the community for telling us what you really want and need.
And finally a word to the PlayStation situation. We know that a lot of people want to know what the status is but we cannot announce anything before the contract is signed. We have a good relationship with Sony but we need to follow the rules and although there are absolutely no points of disagreement, sometimes things takes a while because of procedures and work flows. I am confident that we can announce a PS4 Version of this Wheel base soon.