rFactor 2: Indianapolis by ISI v1.7
- By VELOCIPEDE
- 0 comments
- 469 views
What’s changed? A good amount of cutting false positives have been addressed, as well as the pit entry glitch on the 2014 layout. Cam bugs have also been fixed, and the AI cars now use headlights on the road courses. In an attempt to slowly move away from the recent desaturated look, the grass should look a tad more alive. And yes, non-Steam people can still grab the full download and install manually if they wish.
Download: 447MB (Steam version should update automatically if subscribed to Image Space Inc in workshop).
– Fixed AI headlights on road courses
– Fixed several false positive cut detections
– Fixed pit entry glitch on 2014 layout
– Fixed cams on 400 and 500 layouts
– Increased grass saturation