rF2: Nissan Nismo GT-R GT1 by ISI v1.6
- By VELOCIPEDE
- 0 comments
- 465 views
– Brand new tyres (CPM).
– Reduced Max steering lock and moved to new steer lock method (as per
other newer cars, which attempts to keep your steering ratio correct).
– minor increase in CG.
– Allowing a bit more freedom in anti-roll bar ranges, softened default.
– Slightly less ‘randomness’ in engine lifetime.
– Minor aero tweaks.
– Slower real road rate.
– Recalculated brake system.
– Cleanup of old params and updated others to newest params based on
– Reduced graphical helmet movement (when looking AT the car)
– added tv style onboard cam,
– Fixed the hood glitch
– updated shaders
– moved the dash sticker up
– added new head light glow
– updated body shaders
– Fixed a bad shadow at the back of the side window
– Newer driver model