Assetto Corsa: Setup video guide by Chris Haye - Assetti - Setups - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Assetto Corsa: Setup video guide by Chris Haye

VELOCIPEDE

Welcome to part 1 of my sim racing setup guide. This series of videos is intended to give beginners an overview of how to set up a car in any of the modern racing sims. Throughout the next 13 videos I will be describing in detail the various aspects of car setup and how to bring all of them together to build a car setup.
The first 10 videos explain the ins and outs of each setup area, trying to explain the how and the why. Then, videos 11 and 12 start to bring everything together and talk through the process of building a setup. Finally, I’ve included video 13 as a case study of an Assetto Corsa setup that I created for the Audi R8 GT3.
If you're watching this video at the time it goes live, I plan to have all 13 parts uploaded within the next week. If you want to skip to any specific sections of the Sim Racing Setup Guide you can do so using the following links:

1. Introduction
2. Tyres - Pressure and Temperature
3. Suspension I - Toe, Camber & Castor
4. Suspension II - Anti Roll Bars (Coming 30/10/2018)
5. Suspension III - Springs (Coming 31/10/2018)
6. Suspension IV – Dampers (Coming 01/11/2018)
7. Ride Height (Coming 02/11/2018)
8. Brake Balance (Coming 03/11/2018)
9. Gear Ratios & Differential (Coming 04/11/2018)
10. Aerodynamics (Coming 05/11/2018)
11. Diagnosing a setup problem (Coming 06/11/2018)
12. Curing a setup problem (Coming 07/11/2018)
13. Case Study – Audi R8 LMS (Assetto Corsa (Coming 08/11/2018)

Hopefully this guide will be useful for those looking to improve their understanding of setups in iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Rfactor, Project Cars, RaceRoom etc. If you have anything to add, please leave a comment, and if it’s helpful to others, then I’ll pin I to the top of the page.

• VELOCIPEDE pinned this topic