AC Competizione presentato al Blancpain Sprint a Misano, DrivingItalia presente! - Page 3 - Assetto Corsa Competizione - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

AC Competizione presentato al Blancpain Sprint a Misano, DrivingItalia presente!

VELOCIPEDE

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• Diorha

• delpinsky

• msy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Preview: Assetto Corsa Competizione, i dettagli della prova a Misano

Ottima preview ma non ci credo che non hai tirato in ballo il VR quando hai parlato con i ragazzi della Kunos... 😉

On 6/20/2018 at 9:48 AM, Diorha said:

Non credo sia possibile... se un' auto reale non ha l' ABS, diciamo, non si può dare la possibilità di attivarlo... cioè se vogliamo un simulatore, cioè un qualcosa che si avvicina più possibile alla realtà non è possibile, se si vuole un gioco ben venga.... ma sappiamo che non lo è

Ed infatti ricordavo bene io, le GT hanno l'ABS.

http://davidperel.net/assetto-corsa-competizione-alpha-a-racing-drivers-take/

I loved that when I changed ABS settings, the hand of the driver moved to the central dash in the Ferrari 488. Just like we do in real life.

When you brake in a GT3 car the sound of the ABS and the brakes is quite aggressive but you cannot hear it from onboard videos. It’s a loud grinding sound that could definitely be added to the audio and force feedback.

Posta pure un video di lui che cambia il settaggio dell'ABS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Oz1Kc5FqT0&feature=youtu.be&t=1m52s

Vabbè, mi ha risposto lui alla domanda praticamente. Si potrà cambiare l'intensità dell'ABS direttamente alla guida.

Dal forum di AC, il commento di Luca Sodano della Kunos:

My turn to write down some impressions:
.. .. ..
what a weekend! I and my wife drove for 600kms with the mighty Miata/Ford and arrived in Misano Thursday afternoon. Time to unpack the suitcases and then we met with Marco and guys from AK Informatica, ready to prepare our booth. Later Aris arrived with his low-powered Miata together with Kevin (Minolin), then Davide Brivio and so on the rest of team. Just Gergo with his gf and Alvio with his Jet-A1-powered-very-high-fuel-consumption Citroen C3 would come the day after.
The dinner... oh the dinner... Italy is also known because the food is good... and Emilia Romagna region is the proof. During the dinner, we planned activities for the next 3 days. After dinner, there was a long chat near the Hotel's pool with Aris, Davide, Kevin and me. I gave up at 1.30am, they pushed until 4am and thanks to the power of Limoncello (google it if you don't know), they were able to develop 5 new games in a night and plan tasks until 2053.
Friday morning, while Aris was waiting for Davide's holy resurrection to go out running, I met KS and AK guys in the paddock in order to set up our booth. Meanwhile, some drivers were coming because of the weather forecast was rain and they wanted to try ACC in wet conditions. One of them never drove on the real Misano and he spent a good part of the late morning to learn the track through ACC (and he finished in 4th position in the real race if I remember).
Activities (real and virtual) were suspended because of a HUGE thunderstorm, so basically Friday ended this way (we were able to run simulator just for a few hours in the late afternoon when the rain went away).

Saturday was a great day! Sun, calm wind and many many drivers, journalists, sim racers and casual gamers that came to test the simulator. It was the perfect occasion to meet people that I only knew on the web. Overall feedback was VERY positive and as witnesses can confirm, we were very open to suggestions and criticism, especially when real drivers reported us their feedback, they were literally soaked by us/Kunos staff.
Talking about them, I was lucky to meet David Perel, he was a smart and kind guy as well as a great real driver and sim racer. He confirmed us the importance of the simulator to prepare the race, learn the track and take reference points. He said: "for me, simulator comes first, then the real track". He explained to me which things can't be heard from the onboard videos as well as sounds that they can't hear because of the earplugs and helmet, then he made some suggestions to improve the overall driving feeling and immersion (and I'm already working on that :D). The next day he talked with Aris. David was very impressed by the sensitivity of the car (Aris made some brake bias adjustments, because the standard setup was "safe" for obvious reasons) and the overall handling that matched the real counterpart. You can read the rest of his feedback in his honest and detailed article. I took a video of our chat and can be seen how much passion he puts in simulators and tech talk. It was a very interesting and formative experience for me.

Dries Vanthoor, Audi driver, spent with us more than an hour 😄 He started trying the dry event... and then he left just because he had the real race to drive. Jokes apart, he was another wealth of information and very detailed, honest and professional feedback.
Raffaele Marciello was able to test his car into the game and it was FAST! Very precise and efficient drive on wet, he also provided some important feedback to Aris as well. As said, many real drivers tested ACC and were really thrilled to report their impressions: Albert Costa (Emil Frey Lexus), Kelvin van der Linde (Attempto Racing), Nico Bastian (AKKA) , Gabriele Piana and Razvan Umbrarescu that won the GT4 races, Steijn Schothorst (Attempto Racing), Alex Riberas (WRT) and many others that I didn't spot because I was busy with other tasks.

I want to thank all the people who visited us, talked with us, reported their feedback and suggestions. Many thanks, it was a great experience!