nuovo custom ffb file per Thrustmaster: Wow !!!

cr4wl3r0

ciao a tutti,

vi segnalo che su Race Department  è disponibile un nuovo file ffb per volanti Thrustmaster che secondo me sconvolge in meglio il force feedback di Project Cars 2.

Consiglio a tutti i possessori di volanti Thrustmaster di provarlo (fate attenzione a rispettare le istruzioni del pdf ....)

Buon divertimento !!!!

Hello everyone.

Here are my different Force Feedback files for Project CARS 2. Thanks to my team Virtualdrivers by TX3, and the support that the Thrustmaster company brings to us, I can benefit from the last products and develop settings for the different games. I'm presenting version 2.0 of my work.
You will find in this pack:
- two PDF files with the different explanation for the setup
- different files depending on your wheel base
- a PDF with a mapping example for the T-GT addon buttons

A dedicated facebook page to the project exists and some tests are regularly proposed before the final versions. You will be able to find version 1.0 which is slightly different:

https://www.facebook.com/pcarsthrustmaster/

Today, there is a strong resemblance between the different wheel bases, apart from the T-GT steering wheel which has a different technology with regard to FFB files. In the near future, the different files will have their own more advanced versions, in order to perfectly match the expectations of the players (T300-T500).

DOWNLOAD

ciao a tutti,

dopo essere corso ad avvisare, appunto su questo forum, ho continuato a provare questo file - per il momento principalmente con le gt3 - e la cosa più importante è che la prima impressione è che viene meno la necessità di continui aggiustamenti del volume e del tono del ffb: è sufficiente regolare il guadagno (gain) in modo da non avere troppa saturazione e con quel valore si può passare ad esempio da una 650s ad una 911gt3 senza altre regolazioni - cosa impossibile ad es. con i files di Jack Spade o con quelli originali di PCars 2. Personalmente ho migliorato di quasi due secondi il mio tempo sul circuito di Silverstone (il tempo non lo dico perchè..... è vergognoso....., ma cmq è un indice dell' aumento di informazioni che l' adozione di questo custom file comporta e del conseguente miglior controllo del veicolo .....).

Leggero OT...Un altro merito di questo file è che mi conferma la bontà del mio acquisto: Ts-Pc Racer, e senza secondi fini non posso fare altro che consigliare a tutti di prenderlo in considerazione perché a mio avviso il rapporto qualità prezzo è davvero interessante e da lì in poi sicuramente c'è di meglio ma c'è anche da sborsare molto di più, e forse a quel punto qualcuno potrebbe avere maggiori soddisfazioni con un upgrade ad esempio della pedaliera.....

Edited by cr4wl3r0
errore riguardante i settaggi

• 2 months later...

TX3 Slawek ha appena rilasciato per Project CARS 2 la nuova versione 4.0 del pacchetto utile a perfezionare e migliorare radicalmente il force feedback di tutti i volanti Thrustmaster con il titolo targato Slightly Mad Studios.

New update.
## Version 4.0 ##
Main changes:
- FFB files
- Rotation / angle
- Gain
- Volume
- Tone
- FX
- Steering Sensitivity

As usual, you will find all the detail in the PDF file.
Good test
Thank you
TX3 Slawek
Hello everyone.
Here are my different Force Feedback files for Project CARS 2.
Thanks to my team Virtualdrivers by TX3, and the support that the Thrustmaster company brings to us, I can benefit from the last products and develop settings for the different games.

I'm presenting version 2.0 of my work.
You will find in this pack:
- two PDF files with the different explanation for the setup
- different files depending on your wheel base
- a PDF with a mapping example for the T-GT addon buttons

A dedicated facebook page to the project exists and some tests are regularly proposed before the final versions. You will be able to find version 1.0 which is slightly different:
https://www.facebook.com/pcarsthrustmaster/

Today, there is a strong resemblance between the different wheel bases, apart from the T-GT steering wheel which has a different technology with regard to FFB files. In the near future, the different files will have their own more advanced versions, in order to perfectly match the expectations of the players (T300-T500).

DOWNLOAD

• 5 months later...