F1 1986 mod

Mauro

Ultimo appunto forse un pò OT.
Il discorso vale anche per quei mod che simulano vetture che utilizzavano cambi sequenziali che dovevano essere coadiuvati dalla frizione o dal blip sul gas in scalata. E' il caso della Nissan GT1 di rFactor2 per dirne una. Per lei era necessaria la blippata (mentre la Ford GT GT1 richiedeva proprio il punta tacco).
Il fatto è che tramite setup è possibile aggirare il problema andando a lavorare sul come deve frenare la macchina, sul differenziale e sulle campanature. Queste sono alcune cose che mi portano a dire che anche rF2 mi stà cominciando ad andare stretto lato fisica.

Edited by Lu ManiaK

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lu ManiaK

• oppolo

• Mauro

• styx

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/24/2019 at 9:28 PM, Lu ManiaK said:

Theoretically, the clutch is not essential on these F1 gear meshing a higher gear because they should have a particular dogbox change so I myself in my video mistakes to use the clutch by gearing a higher gear. I do it for the safety of not overcoming an oversteer even at delay 0. For the rest it takes the clutch and the toe heel. Things that primarily slow down the final performance of a vehicle and the right assessment of the same performance side when compared with the real counterparts. The whole can vary between the second and a half and the 2 and a half seconds of difference on the F1 circuits of the time to be able to drive by manual and testing the same mod with the vanes.

But having to know how to do heel toe using the friction know what it means in "soldoni"? It is not simple to learn the technique. Which took me months because I started directly with vintage (let's say it took me a healthy year to say it all to learn how to do it and at the same time be able to manage 5 laps in a row). But it is the analogy that is established in the maneuver for the rest. If you drive any modern mod and if you evaluate the detachment of each machine between sim and reality you can see that each is "aseptic". Always the same. Precise. Perfect. See a sign of detached and you say to yourself "ok the reference of detached is that", brakes and the car will decelerate precise and perfect to enter the curve at the same speed. With the manual this is impossible. Because when you come off and go toe heel you will never be precise with the braking pressure because the foot always releases a bit of force on the brake to go and pinch the gas. ALWAYS. In the past, on cars like the F1 of the years between the '50s and' 60s, they had tried to solve this problem. Even without having the knowledge and the ability to try what you have today with the electroattuati and sequential they understood that the theory imposed the force on the brake in an initial violent way to release it slowly that the speed decreased. So they had designed pedals with the gas pedal very tight and very close to a gigantic brake pedal (almost equal to those of today's automatic cars) to go and pinch that of the accelerator with the outer right side of the ball of the foot. All this to facilitate the achievement of the theory. As the cars have come to handle certain side G this solution has lapsed because it created problems for the pilots the look for a very small pedal very close to a very large pedal. The legs and feet could hardly be still and anchored at the same point. But this is still nothing of the matter and what changes between manual and automatic. 

Assuming that each braking is different, it is worth considering the fact that the machines that used the manual were completely different cars proportionally to the modern ones. Today's cars prefer aerodynamics applied to a car body capable of withstanding certain stresses with today's materials and tires. The cars of the early 90s, going back in time, instead preferred the POWER of the engine with the ridiculous aerodynamics applicable, with materials and tires of the time, making everything work on what was possible thanks to the mechanics and grip that it could give. Cars at the antipodes. Today's F1 should have 3000 horsepower to fit in a proportion with a F1 of the '60s and' 70s. Therefore, evaluating the whole can also be said that arriving at a detachment with 2 or 3 km / h more on the reference (as it may be called so in vintage) means to go long. Always. All this taking for granted that one knows how to drive the manual. And these are the "defects" of driving the manual compared to having a sequential.
So the manual imposes a percentage of extra work not indifferent and then go even more slowly ... but there are merits? Sure. Type the ability to scale multiple gears at a time. The greatest is born as a "good brother" of the defect in the non-homogeneous detached that have respect for cars with modern changes. Learning how to do this is outside the learning time (months) I mentioned earlier. But this is the biggest advantage. Since precisely there is no disconnected perennially the same then it is worth using the thing from time to time as it changes right? In other words, as you change, you go to H & T and you release the clutch, you decide how the car will slip backwards as you did the maneuver. This is impossible in the modern because of the automatic clutch. In other words, at the end of the detachment, you choose where to point the nose of the car, passed the tangent, based on how you slide the rear end (small note ... that's why IRacing sucks in vintage ... because for the physics that he has applied it to his tires to make it impossible). This determines the greatest ever value of manual driving. The DIVERSIFICATION of the pilots. In the modern, if you use an equal set for 20 people you will have 20 times very close to each other and a certain ranking among these 20 pilots. Redo the same test on another track and the drivers' ranking will remain the same. In vintage with the cabbage that's all so standardized. With an excellent setup for all drivers (diversified from circuit to circuit) you could find the one that comes last in Monaco that ruins all of Monza and Hockenheim (or vice versa). Because each of us would go to do a different maneuver in detached ... and does not mean that one always errs while the other is good regardless ... at the time of rF1 when we ran healthy afternoons with the Baron were not distant centuries between us. He was soft and precise in the violent disconnects when he climbed while I detached and changed in a much more brutal way. Sometimes the thing favored him sometimes favored me.

The manual is more beautiful and reflects the truth of the time of used cars. It is simulate. This we look for if we use rF2 no? And it's BETTER ... you realize how much more exciting to do that 40% more work to drive to enjoy a competition like that?

Those who can guide us can not compromise using the pallets on a mod to avoid killing each gear. Now do you understand how stupid it can be to get rid of the possibility for manual guides to enjoy a vintage mod on the simulator with the best physics available on the market? And since it's stupid, how can it be HORRIBLE to do this when the beta instead allowed it? Now do you understand why I am beating like a beast? I can understand the ignorance of not knowing what changes between manual and automatic but I can no longer accept being taken up by reasoning that arise from not knowing. Chief's work is beautiful in the graphic area. It's an LE, but as I said, that's not the problem ... in the past it was expected a HE and then an LE for the championships while he did the opposite ... but that's okay. The models of the cars are fantastic. Why then throw everything to the toilet with that sick of physics when the beta was 30,000 times higher? This made me post with that rawness. 
To do the modder it also takes the knowledge of certain characteristics of normal cars. If Chief worked only on models, then who did physics is a charlatan who should not be offered to work on it. The only being able to change does not mean knowing how to propose a good product. We are not on sim-cade or arcade ... we are on rF2. It is expected that in the first place the car or the cars are similar to the real counterpart in the absence of data bought with a license. Some have proposed mods that no one drives that are fantastic. On the other hand, there are mods that are beautiful graphically and that make you swerve at the wheel. At the time of rF1 we could still escape the possibility of running into these examples. We have entered the new era of SIM since 1998 with LPG. IS' now that you do a product to do even with a little brain instead of just with your eyes. And if there is the knowledge of this, for me, it is stupid to propose on rF2 a very beautiful graphically that may interest those who know how certain cars were and who do not and fail in the most important thing. First the driving and the physics of the vehicle will come. Then the graphics. But since the bimbominkia and ignorant of the forum 397 do not know certain things have felt with the reason to give me.
Now that you know what's changing between manual and automatic, do you still think I'm a fixture on H and monotonous in my criticism? If you can and want to try to learn to go strong. Do not bring the goal to get to make the same time because it is impossible. Try the official rF2 mods to stay within 2 seconds. It will take you months or years to drive only those cars and will curse this challenge right now if you decide to do it. But if you get to that target instead you will understand. And you'll be happy to have done it.

Lu Maniak, your thesis here where you are whining about the physics not being to your liking is STILL (said on like on Studio-397 or on DrivingItalia) NOT helping ANY of us here.

Where your words could actually be of any help would be if you could discuss to the person who does the physics properly for Chief's 1986 mod.

You are not helping in finding anybody to do these proper physics, nor are you modding physics (to my knowledge). And IF YOU DO KNOW ANYTHING about physics, then start learning to be a physics modder instead of being a troller to this community. 

Once again: if you don't like it, don't use it. If you want to help, be constructive and not destructive. In this case, being constructive is trying to find somebody that is worthy and capable of doing physics for the mod and eventually discussing with them your sim feelings ; and being destructive is (what you are presently doing) writing half a page of how bad you feel when you drive and talk for ages without proposing a viable solution.

==

Lu Maniak, la tua tesi qui dove ti lamenti della fisica non essendo di tuo gradimento è ANCORA (detto su come in Studio-397 o su DrivingItalia) NON aiutando NESSUNO di noi qui.

Dove le tue parole potrebbero effettivamente essere di qualche aiuto sarebbe se potessi discutere con la persona che fa la fisica correttamente per la mod del 1986 di Chief.

Non stai aiutando a trovare qualcuno che faccia la fisica giusta, né stai modificando la fisica (per quanto ne so). E SE TU CONOSCI NULLA sulla fisica, allora inizia ad imparare ad essere un modista di fisica invece di essere un troller per questa comunità.

Ancora una volta: se non ti piace, non usarlo. Se vuoi aiutare, sii costruttivo e non distruttivo. In questo caso, essere costruttivi sta cercando di trovare qualcuno che sia degno e capace di fare fisica per il mod e alla fine di discutere con loro i tuoi sentimenti sim; ed essere distruttivi è (cosa stai facendo attualmente) scrivere mezza pagina di quanto ti senti male quando guidi e parli per anni senza proporre una soluzione praticabile.

Ma vai a piartela nder **** và XD

Neanche ci perdo tempo a tradurre in inglese povero demente. La soluzione l'ho lasciata idiota. L'ho scritta pure sul forum 397 faccia di m erda.

BIMBOMINKIA!

E ora Velo procedi pure al ban. La soddisfazione me la sono tolta.

Edited by Lu ManiaK

I post di Lu Maniak sono sempre un valore aggiunto e hanno aiutato migliaia di utenti con i più disparati problemi. quindi se non riconoscete questo non siete intellettualmente e sportivamente onesti. solo l'invidia non ne riconosce il valore e la conoscenza tecnica di questo ragazzo. Cmq per quel che comporta provo a  spiegare a tutti gli splendidi Driver delle elementari la differenza  fra i  cambi in questione.Il cambio sequenziale è come la **** senza pelo,quello ad H come una bella **** anni 80 con un bel tappeto nero. Queste sono le differenze esatte è questione di gusti....I Love H🏁....scusate ho scritto in francese perchè linglisccc mi ha rotto a wallara

28 minutes ago, skerp said:

e hanno aiutato migliaia di utenti con i più disparati problemi

Senza nulla togliere a Lu Maniak, "migliaia"??? Ma se su sto forum siamo rimasti in 3!!! 😄

Anzi facciamo milioni ahaha....Cmq  1400 e oltre post ,in tutti questi anni hanno aiutato un sacco di gente . Poi che ti abbiano mandato affan...o è un'altro paio di maniche ahah tanti nemici tanto onore. Se non'era per te col piffero che imparavo a settare le formula 1 degli anni 90  per non parlare delle porcone flat6. Grazie di nuovo" Madman"

• 4 months later...

new version on steam

V 0.97 LE

F1 1986 League Edition 0.97
- New physics made by Postipate based on legendary Lotus 98T.
- All cars share same physics now.
- Added 6 gear and 5 gear option (from Tuning menu)
- Early and Later season Qualifying engine added (from Tuning menu)
- AI drives better now. (No .RCD files for AI yet)
- Fixed sounds (Turbo hiss is also lower)
- Engine fails if downshifted too early