[STDC] Fase 2 Gara 1 - Audi TT Cup @ Imola - 29/11/2017 - Page 2 - SPARCO TopDriver Challenge - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[STDC] Fase 2 Gara 1 - Audi TT Cup @ Imola - 29/11/2017

VELOCIPEDE

An exciting race for 20th place? 5 lap race in the Audi TT Cup car with the Push to Pass Button (on the in-game KERS button) which gives a 30bhp increase in engine power for 10 seconds at a time, at 2.25 you see the TT Cup I'm racing use his Push to Pass button to defend my attempt to overtake. The numbers in the rear side window flash to show Push to Pass is being deployed and how many uses of the system remain. This makes racing much more tactical. The AI was set to 100% strength (speed) and 100% aggression for this race. I couldn't tell the difference between this AI and racing other people online it is that good. Rift VR helps a lot with spatial awareness too.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• Gambero

• rdasisva

• Slevin86x

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ciao ragazzi, per un imprevisto ho dovuto abbandonare la gara... Comunque ultimamente non ho più molto tempo per allenarmi per essere competitivo, per questa gara ho potuto provare solo un pò stamattina, a malincuore ho deciso che è meglio farmi da parte e magari far correre qualcun altro al mio posto, lo so avrei dovuto pensarci prima... Buon divertimento a tutti vi seguirò nelle dirette!

Che gara spettacolare ragazzi!!! Sembrava di essere li in pista con voi, tutto reale altro che simulazione, ottima gara complimenti!!