[AC - Track]Donington Park Grand Prix Circuit 1938 - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[AC - Track]Donington Park Grand Prix Circuit 1938

VELOCIPEDE

Donington Park Grand Prix Circuit 1938

View File

Hello Everyone, This is my second scratch built track for Assetto Corsa. I wanted this one to be as accurate as I possibly could make it, but also by using some artistic licence to recreate the feeling of the place (and hopefully some of the magic i was hoping to capture). I spent hours researching all the information I could find from the internet, videos, pics, magazine articles etc, a lot of people here helped by sending me these so many thanks.
Most of the tracks height data is taken from the current lidar data and then cross referenced with all the existing parts of the modern day layouts (from all the sims) but bare in mind there was a lot of guess work involved.
For track widths and old sections, I took a trip to Donington with my tape measure and theodolite and walked and shot images of the old Melbourne hairpin (which still exists) and measured as much as I could in the limited time I was allowed to walk around those areas.
There are still a few things to do hence the 0.9 version, the trees need shadow planes adding (especially in the wooded areas - so avoid racing at 12 noon for now it will look kinda ugly) AI will probably need tweaking (if any body is game for this let me know) and bugs - let me know

About - Please watch this Video - Explains more than I possibly could here - it will also get you hyped no doubt

Track Features

• 30 Pit boxes
  • Complete 3D terrain
  • Dynamic racing groove
  • Track Map
  • Working AI
  • 3 TV Cameras (Courtesy of Terra21)
  • 3D Grass
  • Audio Reverb's (Bridges and wooded areas)
  • 3D Crowds (Reduce world detail to remove for better performance)