[F3 Challenge] Round 4 @ Zandvoort - 14th June 2017

Gambero

6 hours ago, paperopazzo said:

@Gambero ieri ho controllato il profilo ed avevo già nome e cognome ma risulta solamente il nome sia sui tempi sia nella classifica del campionato

cercherò di capire come risolvere 

Grazie ... 

E complimenti sia a Ferrari che a Laurent 

merci a toi !!!!:up:

P2 qualyfs, P2 at the finish

Not enough attacked :fico:, I fear this circuit like the powder, if you go out you break the car !! lol

Samuel untouchable, followed the rhythm to a 1 or 2 second until the mid race, but after; 2 runs out of other drivers in front of me that make me step up, and Samuel flies away, so no needless risk taking, I will never catch up with him, I insure my P2 !!

2 next races in Germany on 2 circuits that I do not particularly! we will see

Thank you Driving Italia, and thank you Alessandro

4 hours ago, laurent76 said:

P2 qualyfs, P2 at the finish

Not enough attacked :fico:, I fear this circuit like the powder, if you go out you break the car !! lol

Samuel untouchable, followed the rhythm to a 1 or 2 second until the mid race, but after; 2 runs out of other drivers in front of me that make me step up, and Samuel flies away, so no needless risk taking, I will never catch up with him, I insure my P2 !!

2 next races in Germany on 2 circuits that I do not particularly! we will see

Thank you Driving Italia, and thank you Alessandro

And worse than not to endure the circuit of zandevoort ... :-)))
You and really samuele really inexplicable, maybe you have shot with an F1 :-)))

ahahah !!! no no !!! Samuel have 1 F1 ,for me just one F2  !!  lol 

when in Zandvoort, I do not say that it is a bad circuit, quite the contrary, but perso, I lack of feeling with:??:! Unlike circuits such as spa, silvestone, suzuka and many others .... or I'm more comfortable

• Gambero locked this topic