[F3 Challenge] Round 3 @ Spa - 31st May 2017 - Page 3 - Drivingitalia Formula 3 Challenge - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[F3 Challenge] Round 3 @ Spa - 31st May 2017

Gambero

No nom ho capito nulla abche perché non l ha mai fatto ....

Prima di rovinare la gara  a qualche altro driver ho preferito ritirarmi ... 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gambero

• masca66

• laurent76

• Stuka

6 hours ago, Gambero said:

STASERA GARA ! APERTA A TUTTI I PILOTI CORRETTI

TONIGHT, RACE ! OPEN TO ALL GENTLEMEN DRIVERS

Edited by laurent76
error

replay di gara, per il mio solito lavoro giuridico, grazie :up:

Spa, good and bad race for me, good start, good rhythm up to 12 laps, degradation of the tires, round 15, problem shifter padle that does not want to get me the 2nd gear In the T1, exit in catastrophe of the turn that allows Samuele to double me, all this to get me ejected in the sandbox at the bend Brussels:mad1:, good I recover and save my P2, no comment

Except that I do not yet master the setup on this car that I discovered on the occasion of this "championship", next circuit Zand ... I hate, besides I wonder even if I will participate

Bravo Daniele for your P3

Im sorry for the accident but the cause all depends on your mistake.

you could have the tires overheated , i also in the last laps i had all the tire indicators on the red.

i was behind you at the entrance of the Bruxelles curve, your tires have lost grip and you have lost the ideal trajectory of the car, your car slipped on the outside of the curve and obviously,you have  lost speed.

fortunately, my car not lose the grip, i have continue the curve on the ideal trajectory (inside and near the curb) and i had pratically overtaken you, when your car has regained adherence you have tried to came back to the inside of the curve (i would do the same thing), but unfortunately in this moment on the ideal inside trajectory i was there, i could not do anything to avoid you, at that point you were coming to me , not me to you, all this is clearly visible from the replay.

im happy that you have no lost so many position, you have  manage and keep the second position after the impact, good job, but i have no fault for you runway exit, your car lose grip, not mine, at that point i was there, i could not became invisible to avoid your contact, i did not have superpowers, lol.

Edited by IIISLIDEIII

ok guys, you described your perspective, soon I'll check it as jury

2 hours ago, Gambero said:

ok guys, you described your perspective, soon I'll check it as jury

no, no Alessandro, no complaint, no penalty !!! it's just a race incident