• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• delpinsky

• Luca782005

• GDFIRE

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In avvicinamento ormai alla data di rilascio del gioco fissata al 22 settembre, il team Slightly Mad Studios ci spiega in un articolo tutti i vari dettagli, menu e configurazioni possibili in game che avremo a disposizione nel prossimo Project CARS 2. Ecco quindi le varie modalità di gara, il meteo, l'orario, i pti stop (ora animati), le caratteristiche degli avversari ed i presets dedicati alle varie categorie del motorsports (Indycar, GT3, ecc.). Non mancano alcuni spettacolari screens inediti.

Exploring the core in-game race settings for Project CARS 2

Project CARS 2 recreates the high-adrenaline rush of pure motorsports like nothing that has come before. Exploring the main race settings options in-game offers a clearer picture of the type of experience that will come with Project CARS 2 when it releases on September 22nd, 2017. Here’s a little preview of what you can expect 

114.jpg

113.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

115.jpg

116.jpg

117.jpg

118.jpg

119.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Almost 20 years ago, a 12-year-old boy joined a forum to help create amateur mods alongside a group of young developers aspiring to make professional games. They went on to become the developers of Project CARS 2. But what happened to the boy? He grew up to become 2-time Le Mans winner and Corvette factory driver Tommy Milner. Watch that story in this third instalment of the “Built by Drivers” series of automotive films.

• 2 months later...