Annunciato Project CARS 2 ‘ultimate driver journey’ - Page 3 - Project CARS 2 - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Annunciato Project CARS 2 ‘ultimate driver journey’

VELOCIPEDE

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• delpinsky

• MaestroSmeri

• rockerbauer

Sarà bello sarà tutto quello che vi pare ma fino a quando si potrà guidare la macchina in gara con visuali diverse da quella Cockpit non potrà essere chiamato simulatore, come tutti gli altri d'altronde, solo iracing del quale a me non piace il FFB, la fisica e neanche la grafica è l'unico che prende il discorso simulazione seriamente.

Non mi sembra un discorso sensato puoi decidere se giocarlo al massimo del realismo o con tutti gli aiuti...stiamo cmq parlando di un gioco

io vorrei sapere i requisiti x questo gioco, visti i precedenti del primo capitolo, per questo cosa servirà una titan x per avere dettaglio ultra in full hd?? figuriamoci in 4k...per non parlare della cpu, minimo un 6700k overkloccato a 4.5 per i 60fps stabili...spero di sbagliarmi e spero anche rilascino in fretta i requisiti, cosi da farsi un'idea, tanto rimarrò sul 1080p per lungo tempo ancora, ma spero di non essere impiccato con una gtx1080!

Intervista a Andy Tudor http://www.redbull.com/en/games/stories/1331843830816/project-cars-2-interview-red-bull-games

Any thoughts on Project CARS 2 as an eSport?

Over the last few years, with all the other affiliates we've been working with, we've secured our space as the number one racing eSport out there, and therefore Project CARS 2 has got eSports built in from day one. The key thing here is that we're now including a competitive racing license which is going to allow for players to progress in rankings online and also (even if you're not interested in eSports) it's going to help filter out people into the right matchmaking.

Those people who start crashing at the first turn, or turning around and smacking into everyone, they will gradually get matched with people of similar ideas. The people who are really good at the game will get matched with people who are also really good at the game. So it's in everyone's interests to play well and try their hardest, because those people that reach the upper echelons of the racing system will likely be prime candidates for eSports events.

The second part of it is we're including broadcasting and director functionality in there on all platforms, so any online game created via a new game mode called Online Championships, anyone can find a director who is responsible for changing the camera angles, and they can assign a broadcaster who is responsible for streaming the actual thing to Twitch, and any voice communications they do (commentary) will be heard on the stream as well.