AC & Porsche: a Vallelunga si comincia... - Assetto Corsa - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

AC & Porsche: a Vallelunga si comincia...

VELOCIPEDE

• 2 weeks later...

A quanto pare in Ottobre avremo delle Porsche nel nostro garage...

Marco Massarutto:
Less than one year ago, we lived one of the most surreal days at Kunos Studios, in Vallelunga. Some people from Porsche paid us a visit, to have a closed-doors meeting that has gone forward for two days. So: me, Stefano and another programmer was discussing with Porsche in a meeting room. In the meantime, Aris was in the other side of the building, in our office, working at the simulator with one of the Ferrari engineers who created the 488 GTB, discussing about car handling, physics, features, and so on. That was, actually, a coincidence of dates, and the respective teams didn't met each other.
Two months later, a new billboard appeared on Vallelunga track, showing the new Porsche 911 Carrera S, presented a week earlier at Estoril circuit in an official event, where Porsche brought some simulators powered for the first time by Assetto Corsa.
In October 2016, after one year, both cars will be performed in our game, being reproduced as never done before. On PC, PS4, XB1.
Well, let me say: what a day.

14344349_10207121004097441_2963201445847

A quanto pare in Ottobre avremo delle Porsche nel nostro garage...

Marco Massarutto:

Less than one year ago, we lived one of the most surreal days at Kunos Studios, in Vallelunga. Some people from Porsche paid us a visit, to have a closed-doors meeting that has gone forward for two days. So: me, Stefano and another programmer was discussing with Porsche in a meeting room. In the meantime, Aris was in the other side of the building, in our office, working at the simulator with one of the Ferrari engineers who created the 488 GTB, discussing about car handling, physics, features, and so on. That was, actually, a coincidence of dates, and the respective teams didn't met each other.

Two months later, a new billboard appeared on Vallelunga track, showing the new Porsche 911 Carrera S, presented a week earlier at Estoril circuit in an official event, where Porsche brought some simulators powered for the first time by Assetto Corsa.

In October 2016, after one year, both cars will be performed in our game, being reproduced as never done before. On PC, PS4, XB1.

Well, let me say: what a day.

14344349_10207121004097441_2963201445847

ma quelloe' il **** di una 911?