[AC - Track]60's Ahvenisto - F3 Classic Tracks - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[AC - Track]60's Ahvenisto - F3 Classic Tracks

VELOCIPEDE

File Name: 60's Ahvenisto - F3 Classic Tracks

File Submitter: VELOCIPEDE

File Submitted: 13 Jun 2016

File Category: Track

Today is time to present my last addition to AC, the Ahvenisto race circuit, as it looks back on late 60's.
Track lenght is 2.81 Kms and had a mix of nice turns/up and downs, not a fast circuit at all but great for low powered cars as Alfa Romeo Giulia or Lotus 25 car :).
I try to represent a late 60's looking, base on many pictures and vids i had, as usual with all my tracks, enviroment represent a mix of real stuff, and some of my imagination, mainly with crowds, paddock, advertising and race weekend stuff.
The construction of Ahvenisto Race Circuit was finished on July 15, 1967. The same year, "I Hämeenlinnan ajot 1967" became the first international event to be held at the circuit. The Formula Two race was won byJochen Rindt in a Brabham BT23 ahead of Jack Brabham's Brabham BT23C and Jim Clark's Lotus 48. The Formula Three race saw a battle between Finnish and Swedish drivers, with Sweden's Freddy Kottulinskytaking the win. Other notable entrants included Leo Kinnunen, Ronnie Peterson and Reine Wisell.
Ahvenisto Race circuit it is still active and its one of most important finnish circuits.
I had to say i'm happy with final result, i feel at a 60's race weekend everytime i fire up track.
I hope to improve track on future if necessary.
I try track many time and everything seems to work OK.
PLEASE NOTE it is first time i used a more detailed mesh for track surface, i dont have a FFB wheel so i have to figure out track drives OK, but if you think track surface dont feel right just let me know.
Know Issues:
. Maybe there is problem with some collision object.
. AI cars go out to qualy and raced pretty well, maybe because of narrow road sometimes get stuck behind a wreck car (usually my car :) ). Sometimes they cant go out to qualy but not sure if AC bug or my AI file bug, but at end of session all cars go out to qualy, after a few attemps.

It is not allowed to host track zip file at a different site, if you want to host track please contact to me first.
It is not allowed to modified track, if you want to modified something ask me :)
All 3d objects are done by me , please if you want to use something for you track contact to me first.
I used some files from Kunos tracks as asph mask,tarmac detail and grovee, mainly because i dont know how to do this type of textures, yet :)
One or more textures on this 3D-model have been created with images from Textures.com. These images may not be redistributed by default. Please visit www.textures.com for more information
SPECIAL THANKS to Lilski and Rontti for support and help for this project.

!!check some other track done by F3 Classics Tracks .
Elaintarharata
Hockenheim KK

Please feel free to post/ask/request something you think it worthwhile for track improvement.
Enjoy it :)

Sergio Loro
F3 Classics Tracks

Click here to download this file