[rFactor] - Ultimate GT3 Compilation

SargentSam

I can probably release these cars tomorrow, as sort of a small addon before the update, which is probably a while away... They may not be perfect though.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheLuigi755

• SargentSam

• Sylv3ster

• SubaruWRC555

I can't decide weather the custom skin would fit in or not, usually we try to avoid fictional liveries. I'll let you know I we ever want it though.

I can probably release these cars tomorrow, as sort of a small addon before the update, which is probably a while away... They may not be perfect though.

If there's any problems, I'll let you know.

Can I have the templates added to that folder as well?

Ok then, here is the SEAT, Mustang, and RS01. There are no skins at all (other than the test car) for the Mustang, these are still being compiled (not by me). Other than in 'Test Cars', skins for the Renault and SEAT are found in 'Extra', 'Renault Sport Trophy' and GT Open 2006.

Templates have been added to the folder.

Cars here

Necessary Sounds here

Ok then, here is the SEAT, Mustang, and RS01. There are no skins at all (other than the test car) for the Mustang, these are still being compiled (not by me). Other than in 'Test Cars', skins for the Renault and SEAT are found in 'Extra', 'Renault Sport Trophy' and GT Open 2006.

Templates have been added to the folder.

Cars here

Necessary Sounds here

Just opened the Seat folder and noticed a load of unwanted fictional skins. As such, I've deleted all the skins other than the SunRed team's GT Open cars from my Ultimate GT3 folder.

In other news at the top of the hour, I have made yet another Chuck E. Cheese's skin, this time for the Ginetta G55. That car (to me) looks like a new-generation GTE car, and as such I made it look like a WEC GTE AM entry. I also used your glowing number thing to make the "C" on Chuck's shirt light up along with the numberplate. I'll probably take a screenshot of it in action later whilst I test the RS01 and Seat.

Just opened the Seat folder and noticed a load of unwanted fictional skins. As such, I've deleted all the skins other than the SunRed team's GT Open cars from my Ultimate GT3 folder.

In other news at the top of the hour, I have made yet another Chuck E. Cheese's skin, this time for the Ginetta G55. That car (to me) looks like a new-generation GTE car, and as such I made it look like a WEC GTE AM entry. I also used your glowing number thing to make the "C" on Chuck's shirt light up along with the numberplate. I'll probably take a screenshot of it in action later whilst I test the RS01 and Seat.

You're welcome :)

vvbMgwG.jpg

Detail of my original Chuck E. Ginetta.

Also, I'm proud to say that the RS01 and Seat work absolutely fine! No CTDs, no BOP issues, great job!

Thanks for the feedback, with the help of the EEC guys I think I can fix backfire related crashes without removing them now, so I plan to fix all the other cars before the update so hopefully they will work fine too.

Your skin looks cool, as it happens the Ginetta is one of my favourite GT3 cars.  I would recommend making the wings, vanes and splitter carbon though, they look odd painted (its up to you really :P).

Your skin looks cool, as it happens the Ginetta is one of my favourite GT3 cars.  I would recommend making the wings, vanes and splitter carbon though, they look odd painted (its up to you really :P).

Thanks! I just threw the skin together pretty quickly, meaning I didn't have time to do carbon vanes/splitter/spoilers.

The Ginetta is also a personal favourite for me as well. Coincidence!

However, I have to report a bug plaguing the Ascari KZ1: Even with the no-backfires fix, it still crashes my game. It doesn't shut down, but it does hang to much annoyance. Is it an LOD issue? It doesn't hang when the Ascari is up close. I'll let you see what's up with that.

Yeah the Ascari has all sorts of problems (including its bouncy suspension). I am going to need to have a serious look at that car...