[rFactor] - Ultimate GT3 Compilation

SargentSam

I wonder where the rest of the templates are... I'm patiently waiting for the template pack. I'm not gonna rush you.

Also, I started work on two custom ATS-Vs: One themed after the Arthur TV series, and another one sponsored by Chuck E. Cheese's. Why Chuck E. Cheese's? Because in PWC and the IMSA series, alternate liveries are quite common, so I may as well make two versions of the same car for different races. You wanna function just like a real racing team, right?

I have nearly finished compiling the templates, I will upload them tomorrow. I can't find them for all cars though, but I'm going to upload a folder so you can download specific templates you want, and I can add the missing ones later if I find them.

Have fun with your custom ATSVs, I always like driving cars I put effort into myself. :)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheLuigi755

• SargentSam

• Sylv3ster

• SubaruWRC555

I wonder where the rest of the templates are... I'm patiently waiting for the template pack. I'm not gonna rush you.

Also, I started work on two custom ATS-Vs: One themed after the Arthur TV series, and another one sponsored by Chuck E. Cheese's. Why Chuck E. Cheese's? Because in PWC and the IMSA series, alternate liveries are quite common, so I may as well make two versions of the same car for different races. You wanna function just like a real racing team, right?

I have nearly finished compiling the templates, I will upload them tomorrow. I can't find them for all cars though, but I'm going to upload a folder so you can download specific templates you want, and I can add the missing ones later if I find them.

Have fun with your custom ATSVs, I always like driving cars I put effort into myself. :)

I lost interest in the Arthur ATS-V. But I have done a test run in the Chuck E. Cheese's car. I might even give the skin to you for you to include in your GT3 pack.

I have uploaded the templates, the update probably isn't visible yet, so the link is also here.

I have uploaded the templates, the update probably isn't visible yet, so the link is also here.

Great! Whilst I'm making skins and racing, I'd like to see if you could get the SunRed SR21 and Seat Cupra GT.

I could swear I saw GTR2 versions somewhere...

The Mustang and the Renault RS01 are done, the SEAT is nearly done. I haven't started the SunRed, I was thinking of converting GT300 Toyota MRS and Subaru Legacy B4 next...

I was thinking of converting GT300 Toyota MRS and Subaru Legacy B4 next...

OH HELL YES

The Mustang and the Renault RS01 are done, the SEAT is nearly done.

What are you waiting for? Release them into the wild!

The SEAT is nearly done.

How complete is it when you say "nearly done"?

I haven't started the SunRed, I was thinking of converting GT300 Toyota MRS and Subaru Legacy B4 next...

The MR-S is something I totally overlooked. That's something else to get hyped about!

Unfortunately, I have to report a game-breaking bug: The Ascari seems to hang my game after it's been on track for a while. I think it's a graphical problem. LOD problem? The high-quality model is fine, I think the issue is with the lower-spec one.

Edited by TheLuigi755

The SEAT is done now, I have started the Subaru and Toyota.

3sN1UJU.png

I don't know when we will release them, I want to fix some other things first, and davinci06 has been collecting more skins, so it might be a large update.

The SEAT is done now, I have started the Subaru and Toyota.

3sN1UJU.png

I don't know when we will release them, I want to fix some other things first, and davinci06 has been collecting more skins, so it might be a large update.

The Ascari (as an AI car) sometimes hangs the game, even with the no-backfires fix. Could you fix that whilst you're at it?

But anyways, that Seat looks AWESOME! Can't wait for this update!

(If you want my custom Chuck E. Cheese's skin for the ATS-V, please contact me. Also, could you send me templates for the Seat and MR-S so I can do CEC skins for them as well?)

I really badly want the Seat/Mustang/RS01. If they are ready for release, then by all means release them. I'm normally a patient person, but I'm so psyched over these new cars!