Project CARS intervista il Team Redline

VELOCIPEDE

Gli sviluppatori di Project CARS, in occasione del torneo ESports dedicato al titolo Slightly Mad Studios, hanno recentemente intervistato il famoso simracing team Redline, una delle "scuderie virtuali" più forti del mondo videoludico, che annovera fra le file dei suoi piloti personaggi ben noti come Greger "Alien" Huttu e persino Max Verstappen, pilota 17enne della Toro Rosso in Formula 1. A quanto pare, dove c'è possibilità di vincere, i Redline non mancano mai!

What do the Team Redline drivers think of Project CARS compared to the other sims they have driven?
Pahkala: I like Project CARS. It has a bit different approach to other sims. The graphics are great and especially the cold tire affects got my attention from the very start. It feels very natural!
Duhan: Visually it’s stunning and actually I think that visuals are a huge part of simulation. It’s not just the physics, but creating an experience that makes you feel like you are in the car. The sounds are awesome of course and the attention to detail.  I do feel there’s work to be done still, but I’m sure that will come.
Huis: So far it's been a lot of fun. It's quite similar to rFactor, feels good and you can really push and be aggressive with the car, which I like.

This post has been promoted to an article