Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 + CSL Elite Pedals - Pedaliere - Pedals - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 + CSL Elite Pedals

VELOCIPEDE

dal blog Fanatec

It was time for a major re-design for one of our most popular products and the result are the new ClubSport Pedals V3. Our target was to make ultra high-end pedals with features nobody else can offer and with the most advanced technology on the market. At the same time we wanted to keep the price low and affordable. The completely new and custom designed 90 kg load cell and other improvements will also increase the durability a lot. No need to buy spare load cells anymore.
All existing pre-orders of V2 in Europe and USA will be upgraded to V3 and the first products are already on the way to the warehouses. Full details will be revealed this week.

56810bf75e2671144bfabd77a9c215.jpg

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• Lele "NightRider" Albanes

• thecure

• Monac

Dalla foto mi sembra ci siano 3 pedaliere, suppongo la v1 in 1° piano la v2 in 2° e la v3 in 3°, però non si capisce più di tanto, l'unico elemento che riesco a vedere sono quei "cilindri" appena sopra l'ammortizzare del freno della v2.

Preordinata, o meglio ho preordinato una v2, manderanno una v3, consegna prevista 31/8, accetto prenotazioni per la mia v2 acquistata a meta' dicembre LOL.

Bella è bella, ma conoscendo fanatec mi aspetto un prezzo sopra i 500€, aspetto il prezzo ufficiale e qualche recensione. :D

l'ho pagata come una v2, ma su facebook ufficiale e su altri siti Thomas ha confermato che chi preordina una v2 avra' una v3, a 350 euro + ss, ovviamente manca il kit aggiuntivo, e' li che secondo me lucreranno molto, vedremo...

Nessuna conferma nell'ordine, ma questa cosa l'hanno gia' detta da giorni, poi se mi spediscono la v2 (non credo) disdico l'ordine, ho pagato con paypal....

da facebook:

• Kevin Watts Looking forward to seeing the new pedals, I know you're going to want to tease us for a few days but when you're ready to make the final announcement could you please let us know if pre-orders for the V2 pedals will be changed to an order for the V3's otherwise I need to cancel my order with you and re-order the new set.Visualizza traduzione
Edited by Guest