Ginetta GT Supercup Series by Shaun Clarke - Road/Sport Cars Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Ginetta GT Supercup Series by Shaun Clarke

VELOCIPEDE

25863824135_09dcc1c548_o.jpg

Firstly I want to apologise for the renaming and new download, but why will become apparent. This is the same mod (Model) at the moment as the file I uploaded, the G55 but with a few more features, as I will explain.
After extensive research, this is actually not the G55, but this is based on the Ginetta GT4 Supercup (A BTCC based Support Series) so what some might see, in other countries, it doesn't appear here in the UK, so I apologise if I have upset anybody, but I have based this on the BTCC Support package. I want this to be as real as possible, so there is going to be some things, that will upset some people, and I am sorry for that.

As like the I uploaded before, it is Ginetta G55 GT4 Cup Pitone-Edition - by Peter Utecht, so all credit him and the original Modeller.
It has the AC 1.8 Shaders,complete reworked car in texture and material settings,added Racing Seat (don´t know why no one there before),
added antenna in roof,many changes in data files,new sound,
v10 tyre model,new flames and textures,new preview pics,all templates includes + new texture for color changing on rollcage......

So what have I changed you might ask...well here goes....
Auto Gear Box now works ( and made it better in this version) quicker up and down shifting
Driver 3d with hands now fixed
Gear ratios now match the top speed of the car (top speed is 150mph)
Cars Weight corrected
Tyre Temps now match how you drive. they are now adpative. I can;t explain, just watch them in the tyre app, cold, hot, depending on how you drive.
Tyre Wear sorted, i think
AI are fast, very fast and gear changing is sorted
Rear brake lights are brighter ( but you need PP filter to see them, AC, not me is the reason why)
Updated Bonnet Cam
Updated Bumper Cam
Updated Dash Cam
Updated Sounds
Brake Fade has been added
Updated FFB
Fuel warning light been fixed
Paddle shift animation added (although no paddles as of yet)
LH Driver view changed from 7 to 6 and reduced to 150. Tested.

Somebody asked about the Clutch, but I cannot find any reference on this, and I tested Kunos GT cars, and I cannot do it on them.
Locked Diffs and Gears and Engines. After some research, this is actually a legal requirement in Ginetta ( unlike pCars where it is open, and you are allowed to change them, and they have official license) oh well..here is the rules and regs.....

So that means, locked Gear ratios I am afraid, so don;'t shout at me please, it the rules...
At the end of the day, I want to make this mod, this GEM as real as possible, and will continue to update as and when I have the information.
Changes to come are the Gear stick removable, paddles on the wheel, and MOTEC on the dash and removed from the steering wheel, but these take time.
Again, thank you all for your input and support, and please, keep them coming

DOWNLOAD

fonte AC forum

825ac691dcd8cbd714d6e64ad13f196d.jpg

Screenshot_ginetta_g55_aosta_grand_sport_v20_18-10-2014-21-44-4_zpse4140ce1.jpg

Screenshot_ginetta_g55_magione_15-10-2014-11-10-31_zpsce4cf0f1.jpg

Screenshot_ginetta_g55_magione_15-10-2014-11-13-55_zpsbf38bf09.jpg

Screenshot_ginetta_g55_magione_15-10-2014-12-15-5_zpsf3467d42.jpg

Screenshot_ginetta_g55_magione_28-10-2014-15-51-19_zps9f1d3c04.jpg

Screenshot_ginetta_g55_spa_15-10-2014-14-31-28_zps1968bc79.jpg

Screenshot_ginetta_g55_spa_15-10-2014-14-32-8_zpsa74d9fda.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• ivy_090

• Blitzkrieg

• GessoSx2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are pleased to announce, that the early stage of Ginetta G55 GT4 mod is finished, and now we are entering in open beta, becouse we want to share the joy of riding with You.
A lot of work is still ahead of us, but "the juice" is ready. Feel free to ride and comment (even those "boooing" comments are apreciated clear.png ).
Give us all of Your feedback and we see, what can we do to make our Ginetta G55 GT4 mod better.

_____STILL TO DO______

- hand/driver animation
- there's only one LOD
- dirt textures
- damage
- sounds (placeholder from Lotus evora gx)
- car physics (could be better - if You want to help, please contact with us)
- tires physics (like in upper line - You know how to do that better? contact us clear.png )
- driver seat and a lot of elements from interior.
(that's all, what we remember clear.png )

________CREDITS________

- Modelling, textures, shaders: Maciej "Bzyq" Bak
- Physics: Maciej "Bzyq" Bak
- Engine Physics: http://polinii.com/
- Beta testing and help with physics:Michal "retsam" Omelan
- Beta testing: Matias

DOWNLOAD