Luccaring - Circuito de' Baluardi by irSindaco - Circuiti extra (extra tracks) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Luccaring - Circuito de' Baluardi by irSindaco

Uff

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• Uff

• MaoZeTung

• Hullo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

..long november weekend was at least good for watching a great F1 race and to try something new: i painted first serious traffic stripes on 1/5 of the track, and also refined the background mountain textures. Here's the result:

rpvNWXzl.jpg

• 1 month later...

The list of things i updated is far too long... So here are some screenshots to show what's going on late at night in Lucca:

oQWLtz3s.jpg djNVddns.jpg FAIDgmIs.jpg wMVDPnos.jpg y3XqPROs.jpg wNysx5is.jpg YkoT6Mos.jpg 8bKuAQQs.jpg 2uoiXyss.jpg iFR4vA9s.jpg hOML5dHs.jpg QdHdMiEs.jpg 3TxTzzNs.jpg PEAxJ9es.jpg

• 1 month later...

Time for a new little update, and to see the new PP effects at work in Lucca: i think the gfx improvements of the new update are outstanding. Screenshots are taken with the dynamic PP preset (my favourite). I am using default .ini's, saturation to 95%, doing my best to ensure the shaders will be (hopefully) right for most people.
So: more buildings, more vegetation, new sharkfin flags, new base asphalt (started from scratch for the third time, and i am finally very very happy with the results.. hate jpg compression, it looks crisp and nice in-game clear.png ), more details here and there, updated textures... evrything can be seen in glorious photo-mode:

MW6X4W0s.jpg mkBgVC1s.jpg KfCWydas.jpg qQVtKJ3s.jpg AI4VJhss.jpg fdmcpxAs.jpg GWDtmCis.jpg pnQXLQTs.jpg YyNn0a4s.jpg cZwUXgXs.jpg 7FX66l6s.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Weekly screenshots update as promised
2d grass test (looks ok in the pic, still have to tweak the tones so it's ok from above as well)

post-2-0-68553400-1416223771_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-67752400-1416223783_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-23538800-1416223800_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-99436900-1416223815_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-34941300-1416223920_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to make a full GoPro lap just before lunch (a bit of traffic but not too much), i have to edit it and will post something soon. Will be very useful for surface details & scenery comparisons. GoPro was mounted on left front suspension of my motorbike by rudimentary means... but it did the job and i didn't kill myself. Here's a nice preview (look at the car on the left...someone's getting ready for LuccaRing? clear.png)
goprotest.jpg

La mole poligonale e' davvero massiccia,sara' dura correrci con tante vetture per chi ha PC non monstre come il mio... :doh:

Davvero tanti complimenti all'autore per la fedele ricostruzione,anche se avrei lasciato le strade pulite come nella realta' (senza cordoli o muretti di protezione) per dare un senso piu' "illegal" nel correrci. :thumbsup: