[WIP] Hockenheimring by vettel12

Guest Uff

Fonte.

Hey,

on time for the German Grand Prix I´m going to present you my latest work: the Hockenheimring!

This is my first project and I´m still learning Blender and that stuff.

So far I´ve got the Grand Prix layout and the two short variants, the DTM layout will follow. All textures are still placeholders and I appreciate every kind of help (footage, textures, etc.).
Special thanks goes to Rigel for letting me use his great kerb texture. Make sure you don´t miss his track: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/wip-scratch-made-fictional-track-update-2.9004/

To see my progress just look at the screenshots, which are from the editor.

shlVX5Rs.png xiHBtphs.png evHxMVCs.png Dq8alHDs.png dFdMx2gs.png ohU7elks.png mvAsAz8s.png hOrX43Es.png

Thanks again for your kind comments! The corners will get more polys tomorrow.
I worked a bit on the track again after the grand prix. Just added a few tire barriers in the motodrom and added a few sponsors just for fun. I also added walls at the short variants so you now no where you have to go clear.png
And I added the starting slots.

CgpovPZs.png JOzwaBbs.png j1yQHWfs.png 0klJpv1s.png izTIPxPs.png

Unfortunately there isn´t much progress to see, because we are sorting out the issues so far. The only changes you can see are a few adverts and an advert bridge was added. Also the correct way on the short variants is no longer marked by walls but by cones like it is in real life. Some screens(the bridge is, like anything else, not final):

N25KWL6s.png e4dswo4s.png FQklP3js.png ih7StObs.png

• 4 weeks later...