Nissan 180SX by Wrongfire

VELOCIPEDE

fonte AC forum

Starting on a 180SX car mod. Ive never really modded a racing sim before, so I might not really be able to do much more than provide a 3d model, but if anyone would like the final product after it's completed to add physics and such for use in Assetto Corsa, ill be posting the download here where you can use it as you wish. If I can figure out the modding process, ill have the stock 180sx SR20DET,an upgraded version with coil-overs, moderate performance upgrades, anti roll bars and so-on for racing, and a drift version with the proper upgrades for that.

180SX..jpg

UPDATE: I released the car now, there's still a few bits I will do later, I need time with the dream pack for now clear.png
I will make the boost adjustable to 20% more on each car in future update, and make LODs as there is none now, so you won't have good performance with too many on track.

Thanks for putting the cones back Kunosclear.png
Thanks to @finepot for testing, @Patrik Marek for the driver,@felipe vaiano and @crousti for help with the physics.

DOWNLOAD

Skinning template here.

post-2-0-07952200-1404899106_thumb.png

post-2-0-74969100-1404899114_thumb.jpg

Edited by Uff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

mmmmh graficamente è davvero ben fatta, un piacere per gli occhi. Come guida mi sembra un pò troppo nervosa e reattiva, non ha praticamente ne rollio ne beccheggio...

Anche la versione da drift appare molto appuntita, non sembra nemmeno una stradale.

Trovo convincenti le ergoazioni dei motori, con il giusto ritardo della turbina anche se tira inutilmente verso gli 8000 faticando parecchio. Un pò tanto per un motore simile (la versione tuning).

Come estetica le do sicuramente un bel 10, come guida un 6+.

Edited by antiago