Benvenuto nel Simracing: registrati subito!

Dal 1999, la più seguita community di appassionati di simulatori di guida

VELOCIPEDE

Autodromo Internacional Algarve by F1ASR v0.9

VELOCIPEDE

post-25-0-94262700-1403456599_thumb.png post-25-0-27101000-1403456601_thumb.jpg

Full Track Conversion by F1ASR Team Modding ,​

Original Creator Nuno Ferraz
http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Autodromo Internacional Algarve
Cameras , AI kindly made for us by Flashcrow , he did a stella job! clear.png

My first go at converting a track over ,
The trees still need more attention , And two materials need changing but can not find them in 3DS Max or the SDK , So will make new UV,s when we have the time to finish it ,

41 Pitboxes , 41 Startboxes , Hotlap / Challenge ect all Added , Sector 0,1,2 Added ,
Some more tweeks and adjustments will be made ect after community feedback to get it to the 1.0 Final Version ,

On the 2 downslopes I have watched many videos and noticed that there was some bumps I have added them to the track intentional , the car now makes the exact same noises as you drive over the bumps as the reference video I used , Also someone mentioned after beta testing that they thought there where more bumps around the track but will look further into to it later on ,

One of the best tracks I have drove on AC really challenging to master a great track and a must have ! clear.png

Download Alpha0.9
http://www.mediafire.com/download/proy6cvsyai88ov/Portimao.zip

This video is out of date now more changes have been made tarmac ect , But you can see the work and the layout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8dgwWuZysK4

Edited by Uff

Ryo9231

ma non c'era già??

Marco Erc

Ma è la stessa? Io non me ne ero accorto nemmeno la prima volta. Adoro questa pista!!

Ryo9231

Ma è la stessa? Io non me ne ero accorto nemmeno la prima volta. Adoro questa pista!

non ho capito ma a giudicare anche solo dai colori non mi sembra siano le stesse.. comunque sia quella provata da me è ben fatta.. forse questa però ha un pelo più di ufficialità... :/ comunque spettacolare davvero la pista

Uff

Sono due versioni diverse, la prima rilasciata probabilmente senza autorizzazione, questa invece è a posto e con più possibilità che venga ulteriormente migliorata.