[WIP] 2013 Lamborghini Veneno LP750-4 by Nunca15

VELOCIPEDE

veneno.jpg

I know I have never really posted here before but I am finally breaking the ice and revealing what car I am contributing to AC, the 2013 Lamborghini Veneno LP750-4. It is one of the most challenging cars to model but I am going to try and take the time and create it! Physics and other help would be much appreciated.
Screenies soon, first I need to setup the template in 3DS Max, and get going on the bodywork

fonte AC forum

Edited by Uff
Corretto titolo, aggiunti tag.

Un mostro la Veneno! Io però preferivo la "sorella minore" ovvero l'Aventador. Ma sono sicuro che faranno anche quella

Got a huge amount of work done today. Finished the paint part on the bonnet and UV mapped the whole front bumper ready for texturing. I think I have started getting into a steady pace into the modelling and will hopefully work a lot faster now. Here is a quick render.

h4sECWvl.jpg

Today I had a free day off work so I got on with the Veneno. I made a huge amount of progress as you can probably see. It is probably the most full on modelling I have ever done so I can really try and get this model done by the end of the week so I can get on with texturing. Anyway, here is a quick render.

OAoAYTNl.jpg

It's a big one today guys, I got SO much today done, a solid 6 or 7 hours. That is what you get when your girlfriend is on holiday clear.png

Anyway I have pretty much finished 3/4 of the body. I need to do the rear bumper, the lights , chassis and the LQ interior. Anyway, here is a beautiful render:

Z4glkaOl.jpg

• 3 weeks later...