[AC - Skin][T125 skins] F1 2014 Pack

VELOCIPEDE

File Name: [T125 skins] F1 2014 Pack

File Submitter: VELOCIPEDE

File Submitted: 02 Apr 2014

File Category: Lotus

Hello Assetto Corsa community
Today I have compiled all skins of the T125 S1, on the theme of the 2014 season, with V6 and V8 sounds, and I propose to you a mega pack skins (and engines sounds).

Skins and sounds are not my work, so I have the permission of many authors for do this pack, I do not adopt me their work, just modified and combined them into a big pack for the community benefits !

So first of all I have realize a promotional video, lot's of work on it :

- 22 cars skins with pilots of the 2014 seasons, for the Lotus T125 S1, very high quality, all team.
- Sound Engine : V8 and V6 (choose what you want)

INSTALL
------------
FOR SKINS :
Go into --> Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\

open the folder skins for T125 S1 (select "content" file)

and just drag everything into folder directory ...mmon\assettocorsa\
(where there are many folder like "_CommonRedist", "apps", "cfg"...just put everything in assettocorsa folder)

Overwrite files if they exist

Just launch AC, choose the car with a skin and enjoy the race !

FOR SOUNDS :
Go into --> Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\

V6 =If you want V6 sounds, choose V6 folder, open it ("content" file) and drag it into ...mmon\assettocorsa\

Overwrite everything, i have introduced a backup, then you can back to original sound if you want

V8 = If you want V8 sounds, choose V8 folder, open it ("content" file) and drag it into ...mmon\assettocorsa\

Overwrite everything, i have introduced a backup, then you can back to original sound if you want

UPDATE 1
-------------
What is new ? I have created 3 special events on Monza, Silverstone and Nurburgring GP with 22 pilots on a realistic grid. You are the last, you have 10 laps for win, good luck !

14072-d1b3a48debf825bd35e56eb12a5ddfdf.jpg 14073-7e1611e010f7a684f87df44b3e58b5a1.jpg 14074-b8cb18ffb9370281d096edb7db94d327.jpg

Click here to download this file

• 1 month later...