How to know the fastest lap time for each track ?? - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

How to know the fastest lap time for each track ??

Guest Lazybug

Guest Lazybug

My question as shown in title. I dont mean my personal fastest lap time, i mean the world record for each track for each car.

Thanks for the concern & good day :shifty:

Guest Lazybug

Ic. So many are mod track that need to download & install ?? Thanks for the link. Sorry i cant LIKE you guys post probably because i new here.

Anyway thanks again & good day :shifty:

Guest Lazybug

You're right. Those are the add-on tracks that modders released during the past years for nKP. :smile:

Thats very nice and actually its too much to me :shifty: I just start play this sim 2 days ago and i think i need a long time to be good, i get spin every time doing trail braking in almost every corner :whistle: ACTP is much easier than this :shifty:

Guest Lazybug

Mmm i still need to know what is the world record for 500 arbath in Aosta Semi Oval, i dont see this track in the track record site. Many thanks :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lazybug

You're right. Those are the add-on tracks that modders released during the past years for nKP. :smile:

Am sorry but some of the links are not working also some are installer that need CD Key. Any suggestion ?? Thanks first :shifty: