Rock Raceway by Jepsertti v1.02

Guest Uff

Fonte.

Rock Raceway 1.02

My first public track to be released, and it's made in about 50 days in Bobs Track Builder. It doesn't look top notch (I think), and it has some bugs as I'm still unexperienced but it certainly does give the joy of driving!

Already known bugs:

- AIW is wrong on many levels.. Grid, pit and garage positions are set, but others are quite a mess. I just don't understand the AIW Editor, so I'm looking for someone who could make me the AIW file. Contact me via PM.

- There are few holes on ground, but you can notice them just when you go really close to them, can be fixed in future.

- Some spectators are a bit above the ground, can be fixed in future.

- Track map is not showing up in car, can be fixed in future.

- Safety car is at middle of the first chicane gravel area... Need someone to do the AIW..

DOWNLOAD

Hello, and welcome to follow the progress of my first track.
I'm 15 years old guy from Finland and wanted to do something I've always dreamed of.
I'm building the track using Bobs Track Builder, and then converting the track to rFactor 2.
I've done the track from 7th of June and still much of things left to do.
This track is made basically for the team I'm in (Team Rock Racing) and like you can see, the name has some affect from teams' name
The track profile is made up from old picture, what the owner of our team drew.

Track information:
Rock Ring
Length: 6,410km
Track profile: Fantasy Road Track
Corners: 32
Average lap times: Clio - 2.46 (rFactor 2), GT3 cars - 2.18 (rFactor 1)

First public version of track will be released in 2-4 weeks.

Two teasers:
jCMmiKJQ0oWVf_xs.jpg
Last two corners. Notice: Much of stuff still to add
jhq3oglW1k7a6_xs.jpg

Showing of some textures made by me. (Cones and walls are from original XPack, and gravel, grass, trees and treewall are from custom XPack.)

Thanks for every great XPack creators for making the track look more realistic, and making me happy

New preview Stuff done in this version compared to old:

- New grass textures

- New tarmac texture (with working realroad)

- HDR profile from Lime Rock

- Tracklights (early versions)

- More shadows

- Improved FPS

jKDXC7s1mLYMu_xs.png

• 4 weeks later...

Attention: I will say this already, that there's little bug areas, where the grass makes a little "hole" showing off nothing, this will be fixed, as it's really easy fix. Also, the track has two pretty big areas with grass overlapping, causing weird flickering (can't see in video) which will also be fixed. Also track will get more ambulances, crowds on stands, advertise banners (contact me if you would like your own advertisement... :wink: ) and other things. But it's not so far away from public release

• 6 months later...

Rock Raceway 1.02

My first public track to be released, and it's made in about 50 days in Bobs Track Builder. It doesn't look top notch (I think), and it has some bugs as I'm still unexperienced but it certainly does give the joy of driving!

Already known bugs:

- AIW is wrong on many levels.. Grid, pit and garage positions are set, but others are quite a mess. I just don't understand the AIW Editor, so I'm looking for someone who could make me the AIW file. Contact me via PM.

- There are few holes on ground, but you can notice them just when you go really close to them, can be fixed in future.

- Some spectators are a bit above the ground, can be fixed in future.

- Track map is not showing up in car, can be fixed in future.

- Safety car is at middle of the first chicane gravel area... Need someone to do the AIW..

DOWNLOAD