Guest Uff

esatto, bisogna acquistare il pacchetto desiderato e poi via mail arrivano gli aggiornamenti con le macchine aggiuntive, miglioramenti ecc.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• jakobdylan

• Vettel77

• stef176

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Here Venom cockpit and done! 2 version as upgrade available now. Tell me what do you think.

I need to tweak few other things on the cars, than packing and uploading, emails should than come later today or tomorow morning.

jbf5KuxN5kMWpq_xs.jpg jbgsLhyhoDoqC4_xs.jpg

Ill work this week mostly on physics(no actually changed on handling but to get rid of bugs and tweak the engines) and sound volume tweaks, takes alot of time so few days on that shouldnt hurt before i go to next cockpit plus ive added blured effect on rims for cars now. 2 more cars showed on screens, 2 more just need to be done ingame but they are ready.

post-2-0-39818400-1384365658_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-87333000-1384365679_thumb.jpg

Ales, I know it's an annoying question... but do you have an approximate estimate when the remaining three cockpits will be in (I guess before Christmas?) It would be the perfect present.

Yes, somewhere middle december is plan. Finishing vette these days and than going to the remaining two. And the italian car will be added completly after all this cars are finished. So total car list as mentioned will be 5 cars package + free vette.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ales Ogrinc URD

Soo guys, we are now all fully back and next version will be available next week with new cockpit, wich one we will see end of this week-am or darche but im tipping for darche first and a week later for am. After that italian car will be added and than the american muscle car we talked about.
Some are reporting issues on servers for crashing, any ideas what is that causing? Ive seen few threads about that but no confirmation actually by ISI what exactly is it. To those that got the issues can you explain when exactly is that happening and how please.