ISR Circuit by Euskotracks v1.02 - Circuiti extra (extra tracks) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

ISR Circuit by Euskotracks v1.02

• 3 weeks later...

Version 1.01 (updated & definitive -we hope):

Resolved the problem of yellow textures along the track (thanks Mario ;-) )

Added new items.

Remade box area.

Behavior improved grass and gravel.

New Video 1080 p (wet track):

DOWNLOAD

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks for your words.

I've redone some textures of the circuit (except asphalt, sorry). There are some that have merged to normal, specular layer (walls and pianos mostly) since it is true that there are very flat. Perhaps also abuse the small size of the same as the walls, for example, were on .Dds 64x64 format. Now are 256x256 and it´s the three layers. I have also degraded and de-saturated landscape textures as gravel and various grasses that the truth is shining brightly. This time I used a photoshop pluggin that generates a simulated HDR and see that I was wrong because the result was not at all expected. I've learned that it's better not to do it again. On asphalt I initially left as is because I made a lighter version and did not like the result. Textures are .Dds for a track of rf1, unretouched, and when I add the textures required for realroad the result varies. I keep trying to find more appropriate textures.

The bitmap of the textures have been changed.

That said, thank you very much for everything.

Also the loadings images have been done again. Now they are better and looks very nice (Xavi77 did).

Thanks a lot for yours tips!!!

DOWNLOAD