[rFactor2] - Oran Park 2008

Alessandro Pollini

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=4910

File Name: Oran Park 2008

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 15 Jan 2013

File Category: Tracks

Author : nibiru

Most of you interested in this track will know that I have done a conversion of this track already, and maybe thinking whats going on another one...why? Well I was trying to make the that track as accurate as I could but the track it self was in accurate. So I decided to make the track myself and really give a tribute to the track, particularly as I really have a soft spot for this track. I went there a handful of times as a kid and was there at the final race. (just wish I knew then I was going to end up building it when I visited the track) smile.png The track is loosely based on the final V8 supercar race in December 2008. It was difficult to find most of the sponsors images used back then so I have made majority of the textures. I have used a few ISI objects otherwise I have remade all objects except for a couple which I'm working on.

Cams are done and AIW isn't that bad. I set the AI fast lap and I can't catch them at 120% smile.png (so I guess thats how it should be)

I'm now at a stage where the track is nearly finished and need the feedback from you guys.

rF2 Features included so far:
Car reflections
RealRoad
BillBoard Trees
Billboard Bushes
New Terrain Shader
Animated Cornerworkers, PitWorker, CameraMen, Flags
3d Trees
Night Lighting

v 0.73 change log
Fixed missing object

Click here to download this file