[GTR2] Formula 1 1991-1994 by MasterBlaster - GTR3 - GTR2 - GTR by SimBin - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTR2] Formula 1 1991-1994 by MasterBlaster

VELOCIPEDE

Formula One 1991-1994
MasterBlaster Modding is happy to announce that F1-S-R Team has granted permission for a conversion of this great mods to GTR2.
Right now we are working on the 1985 F1 season which is nearly done, after that all hands will work on the 90's seasons.

It will feature...
- 1991 Historic Edition
- 1992 LE V1.01
- 1993 LE V1.2
- 1994 LE V1.3

jdFlsCgv06WOJ_xs.jpg jhoKXouaixbQI_xs.jpg jblyfx9Pl9h9SA_xs.jpg
MOD
SUONI
FIX SPECCHIETTI

jQ0EPdl9iyHfT_xs.jpg jx4ylnCc4nfXu_xs.jpg
MOD
SUONI

Thanks to Acestumacher and the whole F1-S-R Team thumbup.gif

[fonte NoGrip]

Edited by Uff

• 1 month later...

poco tempo fa si poteva scaricare,ora invece non riesco a trovarlo , e nessuno ne parla, che fine ha fatto questo mod?

gran mod, gran suoni! molto divertente! da provare!!! grazie non sono riuscito a trovare circuiti della stagione 91, mi riferisco al pacchetto privato dei creatori della mod! viene citato nelle istruzioni ma non sono riuscito a trovarlo! mi potete aiutare,chi me li trova! dopo di che sara eccezzionale! provato con l ausilio della visuale by stelluti risultato......si e seduti in macchina!!

Edited by rdasisva

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, i love this mods but i'm having a problem in cockpit view, the tyres are missing, but in the other views everything is ok. can anyone help me? thanksrQt2u.jpg

1uhOi.jpg

Edited by bakchichpt

Open you .plr file and look for a line called "Wheels visible in cockpit view", or something similar. Change it from 0 to 1 (or viceversa).

• 7 months later...

Fixed it. The Benetton patch was the solution. Now I notice with the Benetton that the car overheats and lots of smoke from rear end causing it to breakdown is this a bug?